Chapter 10

Next morning

yn came to her room and saw Jungkook wake up and he is doing something on his phone

Yn pov

Is he trying to call police or something?
What the fuck!!!

Then she go towards Jungkook and saw he is playing games. Jungkook didn't noticed her.Then she snatched his phone

Jungkook:WHAT THE FU...
YN:Yeah babyboy say...
Jungkook:You?
Yn;Yes me.Are you a kid?Why are you playing games?
Jungkook:Give me my phone please.I'm going to do high score
Yn:Oww really? But I'm not going to give you (she smile)

Then Jungkook stand up from the bed and start to running behind yn.

Yn:Omo are you serious?
(While running)
Jungkook:Give me my phone back(He is also running after her)

They came to downstairs and everyone (maids and gurds)are watching them. This is the first time they saw Yn smile.
Because Yn is always rude with them.

Suddenly Jungkook and YN both slipped at the sofa

Jungkook is under yn arm.
Their face are so close.Both can feel their breath.Yn is about to go to kiss but....

Jack:Ma....(He feel embarrassed and turn around) S~sorry.

Jungkook and YN hurriedly stand up and Jungkook go to the bedroom.

Yn:What happened?
Jack:Mam someone is following us!And they are planing to kill you.Last night they were tried to kill you but before that I get to know about this so I informed you.
Yn:Who the fuck is doing this?I don't think right now I have anyone on my list.
Jack:But we can't trust anyone mam
Yn:What do you mean?
Jack:Mam I think someone who is close to you he/she want to kill you. Because they think You’ll never target them.Or they will be not in your list.
Yn:You are right.But the person is Lucky. I trust him.
Jack:That's the point mam.
Yn:What you guys arr doing?Is this a guessing game?That you are Waiting for my guess?Find he/she.If anyone going to betray me I'll make sure they will see the real hell.
Jack:We are trying our best to find he/she.

She nodded...

She go to her room and  saw Jungkook is standing in front of the window.

Yn:What happened babyboy?

Jungkook turn around and say

Jk:Why are you doing this with me?I don't even do anything with you.I don't know you.Why you Kept cage me here.I want to go to my country and want to spend my all time with my family. Please leave me.Please(His eyes became red)
Yn:Am I not pretty enough?
Jk:What?
Yn:I'm Pretty, cute,romantic, smart and strong. So what is the problem to live with me?
Jk:I don't know you.Why should we live together?
Yn:That's why I want you to know more about me.I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook became shocked after hearing I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK.

Jk:HUH!You love me?How?The word love is to short but the meaning of love is so big.Do you really know the perfect meaning of LOVE?
Yn:Yes I know.In this world I know the meaning of love.Without me I don’t think anyone know better about love.And you heard right I love you fr.Now don't talk to much. I'm coming with the breakfast.
Jk:I'm not hungry.

Without any reply she left the room and after 5 minutes she came back.

Yn:Babyboy the food is here.
Jk:Why are you doing this?I'm not that kind of guy who will give you pleasure.
Yn:That's why I love you.You are different from everyone.Trust me I'll never broke your trust. I'll love you a lot.
Jk:What you think is love that's not love.This is only attraction or your obsession.
Yn:You talk to much.Finish your food.
Jk:I want to know WHO YOU ARE?
YN:I'm your girlfriend Yn.
Jk:Shut up.Tell me who are you?
Yn:Okay I'll tell you first finish your breakfast.

Jungkook finish his breakfast.

Jk:Won't you eat?
Yn:Omg.From when you start taking care of me? Huh?(teasingly)
Jk:I'm j~just asking. Don't overthink.Whatever, now tell me who you are?What is your identity?
Yn:Okay so,

★★★★NOW IT'S TIME TO TELL YOU★★★★

••••••••••WHO I AM______________——/\

I'M_________________

TO BE CONTINUED.....

saranghae 🫰