chapter 9(18+)

Next day

Jungkook pov

Jungkook wake up from his deep sleep. Then he saw that yn is not there beside him.He sat up in the bed.

Where is she?
Last night why she kissed that boy?He is just friend right?Then why she have to kiss and hug him (roll his eyes without his knowing).

Wait Jungkook. What are you saying? Why you care huh?whatever she want like if she want to kiss or fuck him I don't care.

Yn:What happened babyboy? Why are you talking with yourself. Owww you miss me that much that you talk with yourself by imagine me.So cute(she came close to him and wink)

Jungkook rolled his eyes after hearing her words.

Jk:It's been so many days.I want to go back to my home.Please try to understand.
Yn:Babyboy don't start your fucking drama early in the morning.
Jk:I'm not doing any drama.You said you love me right?
Yn:I didn't said that

Jungkook make a confusing face

Jk:What?Then wh....

Yn:Still I'm saying I love you babyboy.
Jk:Oh God.Whatever, then you should know that love can't be forced.
Yn:Yeah I know that.But the thing is when you are not giving me love back then I have to force you nah?
Jk:What are you saying?Are you mad?
Yn:Yes babyboy only for you.Nomore talking finish your breakfast I'm coming back within 10 minutes
Jk:Bu..
He can't finished his word within a second she left.

Jungkook pov:

Ahhhh....What happened with me?I'm a men and she is a girl. I'm double stronger then her physically but not mentally (with sad pout he say this).I have to do something. I can't live with her like this. I don't know what are eomma doing.she is worried about me I know.

After 10 minutes Yn came

Yn:Babyboy??What are you doing

She entered the room but can't find Jungkook.

She go near to bathroom and hear he is taking shower.

She have Secret key so she entered at the bathroom and saw Jungkook is naked and he is taking his shower back facing yn.

Yn check him from up to down.And her mouth was open all the time.she bite her lips.She can't control herself anymore she turned him

Jk:WTF??(He shout)
Then he realised he is naked so he covered his member with his two hand.
Yn;Don't need to hide your boxer.He is only belong to my mouth and my pu&&y.(Sexy and deep husky voice)
Jk;W~What a~are you sa~saying?

Yn:We shouldn't waste our precious time?
Without wasting any second she kiss him.
And Jungkook was shocked his eyes are open like egg.
But without his knowing he didn't tried to push her.He hold her back and pulling her to himself for the deep kiss.

They kissed so roughly and passionately at the same time. Yn was enjoying the kiss.In Between the kiss she smirked because she saw Jungkook also kissing her back.

After 5 minutes of kissing yn broke the kiss and both looked at each other.
They are breathing so heavily.

Yn joined her nose to Jungkook and say

Yn;I enjoyed it a lot

Jungkook just look at her eyes.

Then yn kissing his neck

Jk:Ah(without his knowing he groaned)

Then she bite his neck then go to his chest and kiss.
While kissing her hand was roaming all over his abs.

She kneel down and took his member on her mouth.she is putting his member on her mouth in and out.Other side Jungkook hand grip on her hair. He was also pushing his member on her mouth so roughly and fastly.

JJk:Ahhh f~fuck (groans)

When reality hit Jungkook mind

When reality hit Jungkook mind. He push her and she fell on the floor.
Yn became dumbfounded.
Jungkook wear his towel and came out from the bathroom.
Yn get up from the floor and go to her room.
She came back to the room and saw Jungkook is sitting on the bed and saying something to himself.

Jk:I hate myself.I hate myself.How can I do that.How (He is crying)

Yn saw and came

She sit infront of him and he go back.

She hold his hand and said

Yn:Listen
Jungkook is struggling to remove his hand from her but then
Yn:LISTEN(shout)

Yn:There is no need to hate yourself. Listen when there is no one to love you remember you are the one who can love yourself. So stop blaming yourself.I apologise. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't go that far. Without your permission I just.......Whatever wear your clothes and beside your pillow there is your phone.
Bye

Jungkook listen everything like a cute innocent boy.

Jungkook is so confused

Jungkook pov
She can give advice also?Impressive.
But whatever it can be her trave. I already fell on her dirty trave.
Ahhh

To be continued....
Sorry for the grammatical mistake...

Saranghae 🫰🫰