Chapter 17

Jungkook pov

Jungkook what's wrong with you?Do you want her disgusting touch?
But why it's disappointing me this much.
What the fu&k is wrong with me.
Ahhh (He grab his hair out of frustration)

On the otherside

Yn came out from the bathroom and smirk like a devil.
"I want you to feel needy.I want you to beg me to fu&k or have s&x with me.I'll also watch how many day's you are going to control yourself.

YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE.

If anyone dare to touch you or snatch you from me then that day or night will be his/her last day/night.And I'll aslo make sure he/she will feel the hell from the earth.(Smirk)"

After 1 day.

Tonight at 12:00AM it's Yn birthday.
Jungkook planned lots of thing he called every maid and give them lots of work to do.To decorate the house.

Jack is with Yn in Yn office.

And Ajumma go to the grocery shop to buy some fresh vegetables.

It's already 11:55AM Ajumma came at home and look at the house and she saw Jungkook placing candles on the cake.She come close to Jungkook.

Ajumma:What's going on Jungkook?Something special?

Jk:Yes.
Ajumma:I see.You are preparing cake also that means something special.
Jk:You forgot?
Ajumma: What?
Jk:Today is Yn birthday.I decorated all the corner of the house.I hope she will like it.
Ajumma:But...
Jk:Look isn’t it pretty(He shows ajumma tge decoration).To be honest I don’t know anything about birthday decoration.House workers helped me a lot.Now I don’t know If she will like the decoration or not.I called Jack and told him to bring Yn at exact 12:00AM.I think they are on the way.You know Yn asked lots of questions but Jack covered it up for me.
Ajumma:Does Jack know you prepared this?
Jk:I didn’t tell him clearly but I hope he get it.

Jungkook look at the watch and saw It's

11:59PM

JK:Let's hide ajumma.

Then he hold her hand and hide behind the stairs.

Yn come to the home and open the door.She saw whole house lights are off.

Yn:What the fu&k is going on?Why all the lights are off?Where are everyone?Jungk...

"BOOM"

Sound of balloon pops.
Suddenly the house look like so beautiful with the bright and colourful decoration.

JK:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YN.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.(Clap).

While singing he came close to her with cake.

Jk:Happy birthday Yn.I don't know you like the decoration or not.But I hope you like it.Now let's cut the ca...

Before finishing the word

Yn thrown the cake to the floor.
Jungkook flinch and became shocked.

Yn:GRANNY!!(Shout)
Ajumma:Yes Yn.
Yn:WHAT THE FU&K WAS HAPPENED.
Ajumma:I'm s~sorry Yn.
Yn:And you guys do you ever saw I celebrated my FU&KING BIRTHDAY HUH???(She said this to maids)

Maids:N~No mam.

Yn:And you Mr.Fu&king JEON JUNGKOOK WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THIS? HUH?WHO GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION?
Jk:I~I just w~want to c~celebrate your birth...
Yn:WHY?AHHHHH(SCREAM)
Ajumma:Yn please c~calm down.
Yn:WHAT CALM DOWN HUH?YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BUT YOU JOIN HIM WOWWW(Red eyes with anger).
Jk:B~But....

Before finishing his word

Yn:SHUT THE FU&K UP.BEFORE I DO SOMETHING JUST SHUR THE FU&K UP.
JACK!!
Jack:Y~yes mam.(look into the floor)
Yn:YOU KNOW EVERYTHING RIGHT?
Jack:A~Actually m~mam n~n..
Yn:THAT'S WHY YOU DRIVE THE CAR THIS MUCH FAST!DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED TO FIND HIM?DON'T YOU KNOW TODAY I HAVE WORK?THEN WHY THE FU&K YOU DARE TO DO THIS HUH?

Jack flinch because he know when she became angry how much out of control she goes.

Yn come close to Jungkook.

Yn:And you don’t you dare to do this again.I HATE IT.I JUST HATE IT.I love you that doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want to do.Without my permission don't you dare to do anything.

Jungkook nod his head as yes.

Yn:Every fu&king useless workers of my house.
Clean this house quickly.After I came back I want to see my place clean.Understood?

All maids nod as yes.

Yn:If I saw any of little things or this fu&king stuffs then you guys know what I can do.Now fu&k off.Jack give me the key of my car.

Jack:M~Mam let me....
Yn:GIVE ME THE FU&KING KEY(looking at him with her red angry eyes).

Then she left the house.

Jungkook standing there like dumbfounded.
He can't proceed that what just happened.
He never imagined that someone can be this much angry about her own birthday decoration and cake.

Ajumma come to him and patted his shoulder.

Ajumma:It's okay.Everything is fine.Everything will be fine.
Jk:Ajumma!
Ajumma:Yes.

Jk:TELL ME THE TRUTH.WHY SHE BECAME THIS MUCH ANGRY?

TO BE CONTINUED....
Saranghae 🫰
Sorry for the grammatical mistake.
Thank you so much.
💕💕