chapter 11

Yn:I'm MAFIA QUEEN ♕ KIM YN.Mafia Queen of spain and also South korea.I born in south korea. My mother Kim Yuri she is from south korea and my father Mr.Carlos he is from Spain.

(I changed there name from mrs.choi to kim Yuri and Mr choi to Mr.Carlos)

My mother lived in spain for her study and my father saw her first and proposed her.She accepted his proposal and they got married. My father was a mafia so he had lots of enemy for that reason they moved in south korea.My mother given birth which is me.I was so little like 8 pyears old. Oneday I lost my mom.I love her so much so I cried a lot.But that time I don't know who killed my mother.My father forced me to moved on in spain. Then....

She get silent

Jk:What happened? Why did you stop?Who is he/she behind your mother death?And why you stay here alone?Where is your father?
Yn:Who is behind my mother death I killed them.And now I have no one in this world.I'm alone.And my Dad.

He is in the HELL.(Devil smile)
Jk:What do you mean?
Yn:HE WAS THE PERSON WHO KILLED MY MOTHER.
He snatched my mom from me.Because he want my mother property's.He always tortured my mom.When I came in this world he was not happy.He married another women and stayed with her. Then he and his another wife killed my mother. When I moved in Spain there was Jack who is now stay in my house he told me everything. When I was 20 years old.Then Jack help me to became Mafia Queen. And finally I became a mafia queen.And I killed him and his so called wife.
Jk:How can he do this with your mother?You said he proposed her that's mean he loved her.
Yn:Fuck his love. He was a Monster, mother fucker.I hate him.
Who will try to broke my trust and betray me I'll make sure they will face or feel the pain of real hell in the world.And if I love someone from my bottom of my heart.Then that means I love you.I'll never broke your trust.Don't be afraid of me.I'll never do anything with you.If you try to escape from here then you will face the consequences BABYBOY.(SMIRK)
Jk:Love can't be forced.
Yn:I know. Who are forcing you?You'll love me oneday.
Jk;I'll never.
Yn:Let's see(wink)
I have some work bye.See you later.(she gave him flying kiss)

Jungkook pov

Is this the reason she is this much cold?She is a mafia queen. How will I leave from here.

To be continued....
Saranghae 🫰