【1 2 P E R C E N T】

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

• • •

OMNISCIENT

  ''Attention, idiots.''

  Rocket spoke through the microphone on the Milano, reaching across so that the Ravagers — and their hostages — could hear from inside. 

  ''The lunatic on top of this craft is holding a Hadron Enforcer.'' From above, Draco appears, suiting a space suit and holding a gun of a specific kind. ''It's a weapon of my own design.''

• • •

  ''What the hell?''

• • •

  ''If you don't hand over our companions now, he's gonna tear your ship a new one. A very big new one!'' 

• • •

  ''I ain't buyin' it.''

• • •

  ''I'm giving you to the count of five.''

  [Y/n] paw clamped around the armrest of her seat, intensely watching out the windshield. In her mind, she would've thought the Ravagers would've attacked them by now. Seeing as Rocket gave them a warning shot earlier. 

  ''Five. Four. Three..''

• • •

  Peter and Gramora scramble across the ship, Peter stopping Kraglin's actions, which were giving the order to blow up the Milano. Quill presses the speaker button. 

  ''Rocket,  it's me, for God sakes! We figured it out! We're fine!'' 

  There was a short silence on Rocket's side.

  ''Oh, hey, Quill. What's going on?''

• • •

  Groot, Drax, Rocket and [Y/n] board tfe Ravager ship. Gamora and Peter were both unharmed, surrounded by the gang as they greeted the newcomers. 

  Turns out, Peter and Yondu — leader of the Ravagers — have known each other for a while now. A long while. So, unfortunately for Rocket, he wasn't going to get his pay for bringing Peter back to Yondu. In his own creative way, of course. 

  The six of them sit in a secured room on the ship. Everyone sitting on some sort of box. Peter stands, instead. 

  ''You call that "figured it out"?'' Rocket called out, judging Peter's use of words and poor planning skills. ''We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless.''

  Peter retorted, ''Oh, you want to talk about senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up?'' 

  ''We were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over!''