~ a secret.. ~

....

7:53 am, My bedroom..:

Y/N's POV:

It's morning now.. I get woken up by the sound of my door opening and closing. I'm guessing that it's fairly early and surely Kishimoto wanting to send me to see him.. see that cruel man. He made my friend, Juliette, kill a man. And that is absolutely disgusting knowing he didn't have a single care for that innocent man.. I sigh into my pillow not wanting to wake up.. the sound of footsteps coming closer. I realise that these aren't the sound of Kishimoto's footsteps, it alerts me.. yet my eyes refuse to open, I can't wake up.. It's concerning.. I soon feel a hand trail along my body.. I shiver knowing I'm in a sports bra and my panties.. nothing more. His hand stops near my breasts.. soon holding one side of my throat.. I swallow.. nervously. The man seems to lean down, I feel his lips touch my skin.. a small gasp escaping my lips, my eyes finally accepting to open, I see blond hair.. the cruel man is here, yet I can't seem to find a reason to push him away, I accept his touch feeling aroused by the feeling of his touch on my bare body and his lips on my skin. He seems the chuckle quietly, I've never felt someone touch me in this way.. at least not in a way to seemingly want to hurt me. I feel safe in his touch, I want more.. my e/c eyes try to find his gaze, he pulls away from my neck and looks down at me.. his beautiful piercing green eyes gaze at mine.. they contrast beautifully with my own. My cheeks are flushing red.. I am well aware of such, I soon bite down on my lips so nervously.. and he notices every details. I can hear his voice.. God it's so soothing..

"Don't worry, Love.. I'll be gentle." His voice is so soft yet I feel a tension I never had felt before.. I managed to let a small 'mhm..' out, to approve of his touch. I knew fully in this instant of what he meant.. I wanted him so fucking much, I needed him. I sit up slightly, my arms going to wrap around his neck, our lips soon connecting.. I shiver, he takes a shaky breath in between.. his lips are so soft against my own, I feel like he's making my mind go crazy over these feelings. His hands hold onto my thighs, soon moving under and picking me up, my legs wrap around his waist, he walks a few seconds, I feel my back go up against his wall, my breathing shakes as our lips part for a few seconds.. and then on he fully took lead, I loved it. Our lips crashed into one another. Each kiss was more eager than the other, This Cruel Man is going to be the death of me. Our kiss breaks for a second..

"May I.. Love?" He asked me, his voice quivering, for the first time I felt like I had a choice in my life an important one. I nod slowly "Y..yes.." I was able to speak yet it was broken up by a stutter from my heavy breathing.. he smirks, our lips connecting as it goes deeper, our tongues play around together, he's now only holding me up with one hand, I bet he works out.. his free hand tugs slightly on my panties, his hand slipping under the lacing.. he moved us back to the bed, setting me down, now that the hand that had been holding me up was free, he used it to slip it behind my back and unclip the bra I wore, taking it off, he threw it beside, soon leaning down he placed a kiss on both of my breasts. My chest raises slowly as I feel his lips touching my tits, God.. he's torturing me by not going further enough. He soon slips my panties off throwing them aside, the kisses on my breasts soon start leading down my body, causing my back to arch up, where his hand went under to hold me, his other hand holding my thigh slightly to the side, his kisses stop at my waistline, he looks at my flushed face, my lips bitten down, and closed eyes, he chuckled in a flirty way which was surely the most perfect sound to hear.. I watch him stand correctly, taking off his shirt, I see his perfectly sculpted body, his belt unbuckles, his trousers slipping down to the ground, his pants slowly coming down, I notice a tattoo on his waistline.. 'Hell is empty, And all the devils are here' I blush internally to seeing it.. his pants are fully down now.. I didn't expect it to be big for a cruel idiotic man.. I giggle to myself in my head. He approaches me. Spreading my leg, he puts one leg up on his shoulder the other pushed to the side, I feel myself throbbing to feel him, so he slips two of his fingers slowly into my pussy.. it's rather tight.. I'm a virgin after all, and in my original earth I never found a use to touching myself because I felt absolutely nothing. He groans slightly.
"God you're so tight.." he speaks in a quiet tone,, yet clearly somewhat pleased about it, I think. My pussy is already slowly starting to wet to his touch.. I feel another finger slip in, it touches and plays with me, his thumb moving to my clit, rubbing, playing, and teasing it, I whimper, Fuck, why did I never feel such before till now, till I met him. I feel my orgasm surfacing, I put a hand on top of my mouth. My voice quietly begs "Please.. please Warner.." it's so weak yet has such a meaning that he understood. "Not yet, Love, we've only just started.." he snickers with a smirk. His hand moved away from my sensitive area.. he kisses my stomach, his hand changing my leg from down to the bed and the other onto his shoulder, his hand taking my hands and pinning them on top of my head, his smirk never wavers.. I hate him. This tension.. it's purely hate. But.. something itched inside of me, I know it's not fully hate.. his hard cock goes into my pussy in a small complicated way, yes I'm wet.. but I was too tight for him.. he groans as he finally gets into me, a pleasured gasp leaves my mouth. Soon he starts to thrust in me.. he starts slowly, but the pace soon took on some speed. I moan to every bitter feeling of his dick going in me.. his thrust not only gets faster.. but I feel his cock slamming into my insides. I gasp for air, my moans uncontrollably escaping my lips, I can't stay quiet and he seems so fucking happy about it.. "You feel so.. so good.." he says to me, his breath quivering to his feelings. I can't speak feeling too aroused and pleasured by his hard fast thrusting. It goes on for so long.. I feel like I'm exploding. He keeps thrusting.. I look at him pleading to let me orgasm.. "p..please.. fuck.. Warner.. please.." I can't hold it for any longer.. he leans down and kisses my neck, biting down on it, I whimper.. "Go on, Love.." he whispers close to my ear.. still kissing my neck, he leaves me a hickey, still thrusting in me, I cum on his cock, a loud harsh moan grasping out of my throat. My head tilts back.. he comes right after me.. he smirked at it all.. a whimper coming from him.. God,. But he didn't stop there, his lips connected to mine again, his thrusting goes on for so much more time.. I orgasm over orgasm.. so much pleasure and he knows it.. he leaves many love marks over my body as he goes.. so do I.. especially on his back.. scratch mark.. "Keep this our secret.. my Love.." I hear his words as we continue spreading love to each other..

——————————————————————————

Word count: 1601 words.

Hey! Thanks for reading again, Darling. I know this chapter was purely them doing the deed but why not after all, hope you enjoyed! <3