~ Heartless Freak. ~

....

Y/N'S POV:

I had finally gotten into my shower after my morning events with Him. I had never thought I would sell my first time to Warner. Especially oh so fast.. I grabbed some soap in the corner of my shower, it wasn't the best sadly, but it'll do. I'll go look for some somewhere else or maybe ask Warner himself if he may give me some actual soap. Well.. maybe not. This little sex time with him surely meant nothing to him, just a game and he said to keep it a secret and maybe asking such could make it too suspicious. And Juliette.. Juliette would murder me. Speaking of, I'm surprised she still hasn't touched Adam for betraying us.. well her actually. I'm enjoying my first few days but I'm definitely not planning on staying here for too long.
My hands go into my hair scrubbing the shampoo into my hair, and then rinsing it off, at least I get warm water here not like in that mental asylum. I certainly do not miss the screams from those down the hall.. they haunt me to this very day. I don't know how on earth Juliette managed to survive all of that.. for so many days.
I grab the conditioner, finally something a little good! I apply it to the lengths of my hair making sure it doesn't go into my scalpe as I wait for it to set I was my body and then continue onto rinsing the conditioner out. I turn off the shower and step out, grabbing a towel, wrapping it around my body and then one for my hair where I start drying it, I don't bother to put it away neatly once I'm done and just throw it to the ground. I assume that it'll do for now.

I look at the time on top of the mirror in my bathroom.. shit it's almost time for the meeting Warner had spoken of. I quickly hurry to brush out my hair, dry it fully with a hairdryer and then put it up in a well fixed bun, leaving two strands in front of my face. I walk out of the bathroom not paying much attention if somebody is there, I drop my towel and look for my clothes.

"Might want to check your room before getting dressed, princess." I hear Kenji's irritating voice.. it's too early for his idiocies.

"Knock it off Kishimoto, turn around loverboy and let me get dressed." My voice is stern with him, he snickers. He finally turned around.

"Alright, alright. Calm down pretty psycho. I'm just playing." He speaks like as if I'm planning on murdering his whole family and ancestors.. well he's not wrong for that.

"Thank you, God damn it." I speak under my breath and hear an offended noise come through Kenji.. oopsies. I don't care.

I grab my panties, I go for my white ones, and then the bra that matches to it, Warner really has great fashion senses. I grab a white dress to go along with my white underwear. It has long flowy transparent white-ish sleeves, a short skirt and a white corset as an add-on. I feel gorgeous and estimate myself as appropriate.. I take some white low heels and start walking out, leaving my mess behind.

"Fuck! Wait up L/N!" He screams at me. I stand in shock, I never told him my last name.. maybe Warner told him. "Oh great, you waited for me!" He wraps his arm around my shoulders yet Warner sees us, and Kishimoto let's go of me instantly.

"Good morning, you look stunning Love." Warner's British accent made me blush along with his words, it soon faded remembering that I'm supposed to hate him.

"Thank you, Warner." My words are blank? Completely filtered, he seems impressed knowing how well it seems for me to be able to act like I'm unimpressed by his presence.

We started walking as Juliette and Adam join us, humming I nod to greet them. We all leave the building standing behind Warner, as we leave the doors we see all the soldiers.. lined up behind one another and beside each other. It's.. freaky.