Chapter 14: Facing once again

After days has passed since the day Lucy left to go to her old hometown, Lissana has told what Lucy has said to her to Natsu. Now the fire mage has followed the spirit mage and met up with her in the grave. He found her standing in front of the two graves.

"Lucy..." Natsu called as he stood a meter away from the silent blonde

"You came..." Lucy said still staring at the graves of her parents

"I-I hope we-"

"Just a moment Natsu and we'll talk." Lucy then puts down the two bouquets of flowers to each grave.

Moments after Lucy prayed to her parents, she came to turn around and faced the pink haired mage with a warm smile on her face. She walked up to him and greeted him, "Hello Natsu... its been quite a long time since we saw each other" Natsu just gave the 'hmm' while giving her a nod.

"So...you wanted to talk right?" Lucy waited for Natsu to reply but he just nodded and stepped aside to make the blonde walk ahead of him. Taking that as a sign, the blonde walked ahead and glanced at her shoulder and saw Natsu was still silent. "You know it won't hurt if you'd walk next to me..." Lucy then stopped making Natsu surprised for he almost bumped into the female mage.

"Huh? what?" Natsu asked as he tried to remember what Lucy said before stopping from walking

"I said, walk next to me...It feels weird that you're behind me and not talking to me..." Lucy said as she side step and stood next to him. When Natsu finally realize what Lucy wanted, they began to walk again. But still the two was silent.

As Lucy and Natsu walked through town and spotted a coffee shop, Lucy decided to grab some drink and have the talk in there. So the two entered the coffee shop and sat in the open terrace.

"What can I get you Ma'am, Sir?" the waitress asked as she handed the menu

"I'll just have some honey lemon tea...how about you Natsu?" Lucy asked as she handed back the menu.

Natsu's face was indescribable, so Lucy leaned as she asked, "Natsu? Are you okay?" the fire mage then leaned forward as he whispered to her back, "Do they offer fire drinks?"

Lucy suddenly broke into giggles which made the waitress and Natsu freaked out. The waitress just gave a weird stare to the blonde then soon she noticed that the mage looked at her, "Miss, he'll get the same as mine" Lucy then continued to laugh. The waitress then left with their order and Lucy tried to stop laughing already.

"Oi! What's so funny with what I said?!"

"Nothing... it just surprises me that you'r still new to these kinds of places...Anyways, what do you want to talk about?" Lucy asked still giving a little laughter

"Uh...well...about Sting" Natsu then looked away from her as he felt gloomy again. Lucy's face then came to serious and replied, "What about Sting?"

"Well...I was wondering if you were really going out with him..." Now Natsu gave a straight look into the celestial mage. Lucy didn't mind the question and just looked back at him in the eyes and said, "What if I am...is there something wrong with it?"

Natsu just looked down as he shook his head. Silence then came to them when suddenly the waitress came back with their order. She placed the tea in front of the two and left. The two mages still didn't talk, but Lucy took her first sip to her tea and she broke the silence. "I know Natsu that we are in complete messed up situation but-"