Chapter 5: Found

Happy has flown up to search Natsu and Lucy from above. Now, he is carrying a big responsibility because Erza and the rest are waiting for him with good news that he has found the two mage.Natsu…Lucy…where are you? The cat has thought to himself as he kept on flying for more than an hour. "Can I go back to Erza? I really hungry now…" He said to himself then he started to imagine going back. "ERZA! GRAY! JUVIA! Oh! I'm soo hungry!"

"WHO TOLD YOU TO COME BACK WITHOUT THEM?!" Erza shouted as a dark aura started to surround the scarlet red haired mage.

Happy then slapped his mind as he thought of that, "Right…I will just die there if I go back without Natsu and Lucy…Well… I better start doing my job properly." The blue cat now was more focused and he started screaming out names hoping he would be heard by the two. "NATSU! LUCY! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

….

"Huh?!" Lucy said all of a sudden as Natsu still carried her in his back. Natsu then looked at his right to check on the celestial mage, "Lucy? What's the matter?"

"I thought I heard someone call us…"

"Huh? I didn't hear anything…"

"I thought it was Happy…But anyways, maybe I'm just imagining stuff besides we haven't eaten anything yet…" Suddenly the stomach of the fire mage gave a loud grumble. "Hahaha, Natsu I think your stomach just spoke for you."

"Haha, right. I guess we should look for some food first." Lucy then tapped Natsu's shoulder as she signed she would go down. "Are you sure Luce? Can you stand?" Natsu said before he lets her feet touch the ground. Lucy just replied "mmm" as she nodded to the fire mage. Then they continued to walk as they searched for food.

….

"Why is Happy taking so long?!" Gray said as a nerve on his forehead started to show up

"Gray-sama? Please calm down…" Juvia then sits next to Gray as she passes a bowl of soup she just had made.

"Juvia's right Gray. We should stay calm and wait for Happy to return… After all it's hard to find two missing people." Erza said before sipping onto her soup.

"Gray-sama? Are you bored? Do you want me to entertain you?" Juvia then leans closer to the ice mage. Then the eyes of the ice mage widens as he hears the blue haired mage. "N-No! I'm fine!" he started to shiver as he felt the intense look on Erza telling him not to play Juvia dirty.

Night has fallen and Erza decided to take a rest already for she volunteered to watch over in the midnight and wait for Happy. So Gray and Juvia were left alone watching over near the fire they have made.

"Oi Juvia, aren't you suppose to rest already?" Gray then looked at his left where he finds the water mage staring at the night sky

"Maybe later… I enjoy this moment…"

"What moment? Sitting next to me or the night sky?"

"Both" Juvia then looked at the ice mage which made him flush all of sudden. Then she continued "Gray-sama? Are you blushing?"

"EEEEEHHHH! N-N-NO!" Then he looked away to hide his tinted cheeks then he thought to himself, Why am I blushing?! I should get use to Juvia say those stuff! What's wrong with me! Juvia then leaned more as she tried to see the hiding face of the ice mage, "its okay Gray-sama, I'll pretend I didn't see you flush… I'll just keep it to myself." Then she thought to herself, for the first time I saw Gray-sama blush because of me… Then she started to blush too. Gray then gave a look again to Juvia and saw her blush "Now, why are you blushing?"