Chapter 2: Mt. Hagankusan

"Why!?Why did we have to ride this carriage?!" Natsu then was about to puke. Lucy can't help to worry about him so he rubbed his back trying to comfort her friend. "Sorry Natsu, there is no other way to travel there."

"Natsu, get hold of yourself, I'm pretty sure we are near at the foot of the mountain." Erza said then crossed her arms in her chest. Lucy still continued to rub his back "you heard that? We're near…"

While the three was inside the carriage with Happy, Juvia and Gray was the one controlling the ride. They we're silent almost the whole travel. Juvia then decided to break the silence. "Haay…what a long ride…"

"hmmm…are you bored?" Gray then gave a glance to his seatmate

"No! uh-uh…Gray-sama?"

"Yeah?"

"umm… do you feel weird with Juvia?"

"What? No…why would you think like that?"Gray then raised a brow to her

"Well, ever since I became part of Fairy Tail I have acted really weird around you…Now, I'm trying to be as normal as I can be whenever I'm around you…" the water mage then lowered her head and her bangs now is covering her eyes.

"Eeh. Juvia, don't cry! I'm totally fine with you like this… Be who you are even when you're around me" Gray then put his hand on top of Juvia's hand. The water mage then looked at the man beside him and gave him a grin.

Moments later, they have reached the foot of Mt. Hagankusan so Gray then announced it to all "We're here! Mt. Hagankusan… Step down already!" As the carriage stopped moving and hearing the ice mage's voice, Natsu then jumped out "I'm all fired up!"Lucy then came soon after him "Natsu! Don't just jump out like that!"He then came close to Lucy and gave a grin "Alright! I won't do it again." Erza soon stepped down as she was able to stand up straight already; she puts her arms around her chest "Alright! Here is the plan…" They all gathered up and discussed.

After a little discussion, they have finished talking about their plan. Erza then started up the summary of their plan "So, Natsu and Lucy are partners. Gray and Juvia are buddies. And for me…" she then stops talking. Happy then flew beside the scarlet haired and proclaimed "I'm with her!" After hearing this, Erza then gave a scary look to the Blue cat but it seemed not to affect the cat and instead it gave a smirk to them all. "Let's go! See you guys later back here!" Gray then grabbed Juvia's hand and went to their direction. As Gray left, they went on too to their direction.

After they all separated, Lucy and Natsu kept on walking finding nothing. To break their silence of disappointment, Lucy then started to talk to Natsu. "So, Natsu? Um… what does Igneel look like?" The fire mage was still busy trying to get any scent of a dragon when he heard the name of his father. "Eh? Igneel? Uh…His big…red and strong!" Natsu leaped as he tried to describe his father then he stopped leaping and went close to Lucy and showed his scarf to her "His skin is like this…" Lucy then stared at his scarf making her face close to him "Does it feel like this too?" then she looked up to her friend and heard him " Y-yeah…he actually gave this to me…" Lucy then stood up and cheered him, "Great! So let's continue looking for them!" then she gave a grin.

They continued to walk when it seemed to be hopeless to find anything that could lead them to Igneel. The sun was already setting and they started to realize they are sort of getting lost. "Natsu? Can't you smell Erza or Gray anywhere? We've been walking like forever…And we can't find them!" Natsu still trying to find their guild mates' scent. "I can't get any of their scent…" Lucy then grabbed Natsu's biceps "Natsu, it's getting dark…We better find a place to stay at first and let the night end." Natsu then looked at his friend having a worried looked "Alright, we'll just continue tomorrow morning." So they looked for a cave they could spend the night and luckily they found one good enough to shed them.

Night fell and it started to rain, Lucy then felt cold and her body was starting to shiver. While Natsu, remained warm because of his own body heat. Little by little, Lucy went close to the fire mage to feel his warmth. Until Lucy's body was lying on the biceps of the fire mage. "You are sure cold huh? Lucy."Natsu trying to tease the blonde.

"What do you think?! You can say that because-"Lucy trying to defend herself when she was suddenly cut by Natsu's action. Natsu put his arms around Lucy's waist and slept at her shoulder. "I guess we can sleep now?" Natsu mumbled as he was falling asleep. Lucy can't help to redden her cheeks as she mumbles back to her friend "Thank you Natsu." Then she tilted her head to sleep on Natsu's head.

While the two mage was in the mountain getting lost, Gray and Juvia went back to their base and saw Erza and Happy setting up the tent. Gray was unaware holding Juvia's hand which made the water mage blush all throughout the journey. Happy seemed to notice them first and so he greeted them "Gray! Juvia! Are you now a couple?!" Gray then wondered to what the cat said then he looked down where the cat was looking at. Then he noticed he was holding Juvia's hand "Eh! Juvia! Sorry!I-I" Juvia just then gave a giggle to see his reaction towards his action. Erza then approached them and said, "Didn't you notice this Gray?" Gray then looked away to hide his tinted cheeks with red and said "No." Juvia then came to Happy and offered her help to fix the tent.

As the water mage left, Erza then came closer to Gray to whisper, "Have you seen Natsu and Lucy?" Gray then stepped back and was shock to what he just heard. "No, why?"

"It's just that, they haven't returned yet. And it's really dangerous already inside this mountain."

"Then I better should look for them now!"

"No… I guess we just have to trust Natsu with this. He can handle himself and Lucy."

"BUT-"then a thunder roared which made Gray stop talking

"We better finish fixing our tent, soon it's going to rain." Erza then tapped the shoulder of the ice mage and left. Gray can't help to worry for his friends, Natsu…Lucy…where are you? Please be safe. He said to himself in mind.

-End of Chapter 2-