Chapter1: Beginning of a journey

Early in the morning, Lucy Heartifila was already in the Fairy tail guild. She came there to check some jobs to do so she could pay the rent this coming month. But when she checked the request board, she was not interested to any of the job.

"Uh...this day is not my lucky day..." Lucy claimed as she took her deep breath. Then she exhaled again and again until Happy noticed her. So the blue cat approached Lucy and asked "Lucy? Are you okay?" Then Lucy looked at the blue cat once it asked, "huh? Happy! Yeah, I'm definitely fine. It's just -"before Lucy could finish Natsu started to call Happy "Happy! Are you ready?!" Then the fire mage noticed the blonde's different mood." Hey Luce...are you alright?" Lucy then gave Happy and Natsu a wide smile and said "Yes...I'm perfectly fine...I guess I just feel a little sad I couldn't find a job so I can pay my rent and be able to visit my father." She suddenly bowed her head feeling really sad. Then Natsu mumbled softly but Lucy was still able to hear" father huh?"Lucy then glanced at Natsu once she heard the pink haired boy's voice changed "you must miss Igneel as well huh?" The pink haired boy didn't respond so Happy spoke to break the silence between them "Aye! I have an idea!" Both mage looked at the blue cat surprised then the cat continued "Why don't we search for some clues where all the dragons might have gone!?" then the cat flew due to excitement. The blonde immediately agreed to the cat, and then she held Natsu's hand "Come on Natsu! I and Happy will help you!" The fire mage then looked at the blonde girl slowly and gave a smirk "THEN I'M ALL FIRED UP!"

As the three was ready to travel bringing their things, a crimson haired girl came to approached them. "Natsu! Lucy! Happy! You seem to be excited...Where are you all going?" Then Lucy held the girls wrist"Erza! We're going to find Igneel, Is it not exciting?!"

"Indeed it is...But where are you going to find him?"

"Yeah Happy! Where are we exactly going to start our journey?" Then the blue cat almost lost his balance while he was flying.

"Eehh...hahaha...I don't know..."the cat then exclaimed which made Lucy, Natsu and Erza felt weak in their knees.

"Know what?! We can't go on without a place to go" Lucy then rubbed her face as she tries to think of what to do. Then a brown haired girl approached them. "Hey... I can give it a try..." The four then unison shouted "CANA!"

"Cana! Can you try to know where we can start to find Igneel and the other dragons?!" Lucy ran towards her.

"Eh...no..." Cana replied

"WHAT!? Then you're no help!" Natsu screamed as he hoped for a yes from his guild mate. Then Erza gave a scary look at Natsu which made him hide behind Lucy."Cana, what can you do for this journey then?"Erza then asked the brunette

"I may try to sense some stories around Magnolia about these dragons...BUT!" Everyone eyes widen as they waited for the brunette to continue."These may not be as accurate as it may sound...remember these are rumors not facts..."

The fire mage then raised a hand doing the Fairy Tail hand signature "I'm all fired up!" Lucy then thank Cana "Thanks Cana! At least we have somewhere to start" Moments after thanking, Cana brought out her cards and did her magic. She concentrated for almost ten minutes. Natsu and Happy was trying to hold their breath while waiting for Cana to finish.

"DONE!"

Everyone then widens their eye. Natsu then grabbed Cana's wrist" What is it?!What did you see?!" Erza then touches the pink haired boy's shoulder signing to calm down.

"There are rumors about some dragon legends...In the north... Mountain Hagankusan"

"Alright...Thank you Cana" Erza then gave a smile to her

"Glad to help" She gave back a smile then walked towards the bar again

"Natsu. Lucy. Happy. I'm glad to offer my help..." Erza said in a straight face

Lucy then sweat dropped "Eehh...A-alright..." Then Erza left and took her things back from home.

While the three was waiting for Titania to come back, the three waited in a table eating some snacks Mirajane has offered. Then a dark haired guy came to approach Natsu's table.

"Oi! What's up Flame brain!?" The dark haired called out. "What did you say?! Ice freak!" Natsu stood starting to position for a fight. "I said FL-AME BR-AIN..." then the two started to stare at each other signing to fight. As they were about to fight, they heard someone putting down some utensil with force "Gray was just asking what were you up to, Natsu." Then she gave both of them a scary look which made them stop.

Gray then stood up straight and asked Lucy what was their plan. "Lucy, where are you going with flame breath?" Lucy then return to her normal face and replied "ah, where going to Mt. Hagankusan to look for the dragons, Igneel."

"That sounds fun...Then count me in!" Gray then brought about a fist signing to join the mission. Lucy then fist punched gray. Before Natsu agreed, he gave them a frown then fist punched them soon.

Moments later, Erza came now with her huge luggage. "Friends, we're bringing along Juvia. She'd like to help us out." Lucy then soon held Juvia's wrist and said "thanks Juvia!" The water mage then gave a smirk to them. Back in her mind, If Gray-sama is going Juvia better come along as well...

They were all complete now and ready to leave. Natsu then shouted before running towards the door of the guild. "I'M ALL FIRED UP!"They all gave a giggle as they saw how excited the fire mage was then they took off.

-end of chapter 1-