Chapter 9: Secrets

It has been a week since Natsu and Lucy started to date. They always come to the guild together in the morning and go home together at the same time. Natsu would always fetch Lucy in the morning and walk her home at night.

Their guild mates noticed the sweetness of the two mage everyday which makes them think they will never separate anymore. "Those two shows the sample of everlasting relationship" Macao said to no one in particular.

"Well… your too old for that fourth!" Wakaba then teased his friend

..x..

"Natsu! Lucy! Good morning!" Juvia then approached the two mage

"Good Morning!" Lucy pulled Juvia to her side as she was about to whisper to Juvia

"Ahaha, I see that your hands are tangled to each other…" Juvia then blushed for the two

"Ahaha…Well yes, me and Natsu are together now!" Lucy then clapped her hand to excitement.

"Juvia is happy for you two!" Juvia then hugged her as congratulation gift for her

Moments later, the ice mage then came to approach the fire mage and noticed the arms of Natsu in Lucy's waist. "Hey flame brain! Are you and Lucy now together?!"

"So what if we are!?Got a problem with that?!" Natsu then came to head to head battle with the ice mage. Then Gray stood straight and tapped the shoulder of the fire mage, "Then congratulation! Finally you understood how you felt for Lucy…"

Natsu then gave a grin then he looks back to Gray with a poker face, "Look who's talking… you can't even admit to yourself that you like Juvia…"

"N-no I don't!" Gray then started to blush so he started to walk away. But the fire mage followed him and started to tease again.

Lucy and Juvia now were left alone in the table. Wendy and Carla then approached them and gave another hug after knowing the relationship of Lucy.

Lucy's face started to become poker and she lowered her face. Wendy, Juvia and Carla suddenly noticed the change of mood of the celestial mage. "Lucy? Are you alright?" Juvia then leaned to see her face

"I had a dream last night…" Lucy then spoke but still looking down to her lap

"What is that dream that seems to bother you? Is it a bad dream?" Carla then walked closer to Lucy as she walked in the table

"I don't know… But that dream is not just a dream… It really happened when we were in the forest…"

"Right Lucy, what exactly happened when you and Natsu got lost in the forest?" Juvia then scooted closer to the blonde.

Lucy then told everything they have encountered. The three widened their eyes as they were shock to every detailed they heard.

"Lucy-sama! That could be him!" Wendy stood from her seat as she was shocked

"I know but I'm not quite sure! I-I don't know how to say this to Natsu…" Lucy then started to cry and covered her face by her hands. Juvia who was next to Lucy then rubbed her back as she was trying to calm down the celestial mage.

"Natsu-san will be sure happy to hear that… So why are you worrying about telling him?" Wendy then sat down as she calmed down.

"Wendy, I think what Lucy is worrying about is the fact she never told him sooner… And you know how much Igneel is important to Natsu." Carla then crossed her arms in front of the young dragon slayer. Wendy's face then became sad as she suddenly realize Carla had a point.

"I should do what is right…No matter what" Lucy then lifted her face with her last tear falling. Sooner she stood up and prepared herself to walk towards the fire mage.

Juvia, Wendy and Carla were suddenly shock to what Lucy has decided. They tried to stop her but Lucy wouldn't listen to anyone. Until Natsu was now standing in front of Lucy. "Oi Lucy… did you just cry? WHO MADE YOU CRY?!"

"I saw Igneel back there in Mt. Hagankusan" Lucy said with a straight face then a tear fell from her eye

"W-what? Igneel?" Natsu then stepped back as he felt weak to what he heard

"I saw him and he called your name" Lucy then started to cry but she was still trying hold her tears

"S-since when d-did you know t-this?"

"T-the moment I-I…woke up" the hair of Lucy then covered her face as she lowered her head

"W-why…ONLY NOW!?" Natsu then widen his eyes to Lucy as he felt anger towards the mage

"B-because…" Natsu then left Lucy not letting himself to hear her explanation. Lucy then ran after him and grabbed his arm. But before Natsu could face Lucy, the fire mage took his arm away and ended pushing Lucy down to the floor. Juvia and Wendy then came to approached the fallen Lucy on the floor. "You have done enough…You don't know how important to me that I would find Igneel." Natsu then peeked through his left shoulder as he gave Lucy a dark glare.

"I-I'm sorry Nat-"

"ENOUGH! I don't want to see you right now…" Natsu then continued his walk out the guild and never looked back. Lucy now started to cry really hard as she felt bad from keeping a secret from her love.