Six

"Guys we don't have time to fight over shoes. Both of you are going to wear your sneakers considering you have gym today. Do I make myself clear?" I warned sticking my finger out towards Jenna and Dylan.

They rolled their eyes mumbling to themselves as they walked out the door.

"Thank god you put a stop to that. If I hear Jenna whine about flip flops one more time I might just loose my mind." Sydney explained grabbing her backpack. I chuckled following behind her closing the door.

Tyler was waiting outside. This morning has been chaotic. My head was pounding but I ignored it. Plus seeing Tyler made everything better.

"Hey." He smiled leaning against the side of his car. "How has your morning gone so far? I'm assuming hectic due to Dylan slamming the car door shut."

I chuckled giving him a hug. "Kids aren't always cute."

"Yeah but those kids are. They take after their big sister." I rolled my eyes nudging his arm. "It's too early to be flirting."

"I agree. It's cute but too cute for seven in the morning." Sydney said coming up from behind me. She looked tired and annoyed as she got in the car.

"Sydney and mornings don't go well together. Let's go. If we don't hurry she'll start whining like one of the kids." We laughed and got in the car driving off.

................

"Can Tyler walk us in?" Jenna asked as we pulled up to their school. She looked at Tyler curiously.

"Please?" Dylan begged.

Tyler smiled. "Sure I can. If that's ok with your sister?"

"Yeah absolutely. Be quick though ok guys? We have to go to school too" Jenna squealed and hopped out of the car dragging Tyler along with her. Dylan said his goodbyes and followed them in the school.

After a while Tyler got back in the car and we made our way to Starbucks. We all needed coffee. On the way no one really said a word. Sydney was buried in her phone and Tyler tapped his fingers to the beat of the music that was playing on a low volume.

"I'll see you guys at lunch, I gotta go turn in an assignment." Sydney said as she got out of the car feeling more perky after drinking her coffee.

Tyler grabbed my hand walking inside. We received some surprised looks as people started to notice us holding hands.

"What are you doing after school?" Tyler asked as I opened my locker grabbing my geometry books.

"Sydney and I are going shopping then studying for an english exam. At some point I have to do laundry but I'll probably procrastinate and watch Greys Anatomy instead." I said shrugging my shoulders.

He laughed and walked me to our first period. As we walked down the hall I felt a dizzy spell take over my body and I stumbled grabbing onto the wall for support.

Tyler instantly put his hands on my waist giving me support. "Cass what's wrong? Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just feel a little lightheaded that's all." I smiled shrugging it off clearly not looking ok.

"You're pale. Have you eaten or drank anything besides coffee today?" He looked worried, hands still holding my waist keeping me steady.

I shook my head. "I didn't have time to this morning. This kids were arguing and we were in a rush. They ate breakfast but I guess I forgot."

"You need to eat something. Sit down Cass." Tyler said helping me sit down. I leaned my head against the wall, feeling like it's going to explode.

"I'm fine Tyler. Seriously, I just need a second." I say taking deep breaths.