Twenty Nine

"Really?! You're gonna live with us?" Jenna exclaimed. She had a huge smile on her face, her cute little dimples popping through.

"Yes I am squirt." Tyler said swooping her up in his arms. "Does that mean you can play x-box with me now?" Dylan asked.

Tyler looked confused. "Dylan I do that already."

"Yea but now you can do it even more." Dylan jumped onto his back.

"Ok guys don't knock him over." I laugh.

I squat down to their level once Tyler put them down. "I know this is exciting but we have five people living here now so I need you guys to make sure you're taking care of your stuff ok? You can't leave your barbie's..." I say looking at Jenna. "or leave your remote control airplane out ok?" I directed the last part to Dylan.

They both nodded simultaneously. "Good. We got a deal guys?" I held out my hand for high-fives. They each give me a high-five and of course I over exaggerate my response pretending it hurt. They laugh giving me a hug.

"Tyler can I do your makeup?" Jenna asked with her famous puppy dog eyes.

Sydney chokes on her water laughing hysterically. "Yea Ty, you'll look great. I've taught her how to apply the twenty-four hour lipstick perfectly." she said with a smirk.

Jenna giggled grabbing Tyler's hand and leading him upstairs.

"Does it ever end?" he asked as they walked by.

"Good question. No." Sydney simply replied taking another sip and walking away.

He mouthed a "help me" before he disappeared into Jenna's room. God bless him and give him luck cause he's gonna need it.

"Cassy can we order pizza?" Dylan asked.

"Yea I guess. But I'm making salad to go with it and you have to try at least three bites ok? You can't just eat pizza."

"Ok fine." he muttered making his way to the x-box.

"Hey babe I'm gonna go pick up a pizza ok?" I yell up the stairs. I heard a muffled "ok" and grabbed my keys. "I'll be back."

....................

I walk into Pizza Factory placing my order and standing to the side making myself busy on my phone while I wait.

"Well look who we have here? How's it going Cass?" I hear a very familiar voice I hoped I would never hear again. I look up and of course see Sam Dildee standing with his arms crossed in front of him.

I say nothing. Just stare at him with a disgusted look on my face. "What you're too afraid to talk?"

"Too afraid? I will never be afraid of someone like you. Are you gonna actually do something in your life now that we've graduated or are you still gonna be that same immature asshole?"

He chuckled to himself. "I would ask you the same question. I'm actually leaving next week to go start my own construction business. I'd rather be making money then risking running into you three again." he said like the smart ass he is. God he annoys me.

"Oh good for you. So can you get away from me now?"

"You know Cassidy, we're going our separate ways possibly never seeing each other again. Can't we leave it on a truce?"

I scoffed. "A truce? What the fuck does that even mean? You started all of this shit Sam. Do you remember all the things you've said? The taunting and mocking?"

He held his hands up in defense but smirked in a way that lead me to not believe him. "And you guys reciprocated. It's even."

I rolled my eyes. "If that means you'll stay away from me and I'll never have to see you again then sure, we can call it a truce."