Fourteen

I yawned rubbing my eyes and sat up. After covering each other in pizza toppings we got cleaned up. By the time we finished I realized it was late so I decided to stay over for the night.

We watched Greys Anatomy before we went to bed which made me so happy knowing I was turning him into a fan.

I turn to look at Tyler who is sound asleep next to me. Even though his hair was all ruffled up and a little puddle of drool formed on his pillow case he still looks so cute.

His eyes started to flutter open immediately smiling when he notices me. "Were you watching me sleep?"

I shrugged. "I'm not gonna lie, I was."

He laughed pulling me back down placing his arm around me. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"I don't know. We could just stay in bed all day." Tyler responded back. He slowly sank into the crock of my neck planting small kisses.

He pulled back a strand of my hair working from my neck up to my ear. I closed my eyes and fell limp in his grasp realizing how good this feels.

"Tyler..."

"Shhhhh." He flipped me over so that he straddled me and took off his shirt. His hands caressed my body and started raising my tank top up my stomach.

I arch my back and take in Tyler's touch as his lips met my stomach and his hands scattered over my body stoping near the waist band of my pajama bottoms. He begins to pull them down before looking up at me.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I shake my head vigorously playing with his hair. "Keep going." is all I manage to say in between breaths before his lips moved slowly down my thighs. He teased placing his fingers around my underwear.

I groaned annoyed. "Tyler don't stop."

"Your wish is my command." I gasped feeling him pull my underwear down to my thighs tracing his hands up to my hips.

Before he could go any further we heard the front door open and close from downstairs.

"Whose that?" I ask.

"Tyler you home?" I recognize that voice. Of course Tyler's mom comes at this exact moment.

"Ugh damn it." Tyler says in frustration. " Hold on mom." he yells.

"I thought she was in New York." I say standing up getting myself together.

"Me too." He says putting his shirt back on.

I tried to flatten my messy hair hopefully making it seem like we weren't just screwing around in his bed. He grabs my hand walking downstairs.

"Mom I thought you were in New York?"

"Yea I was on my way to the airport this morning from the hotel and realized I forgot my plane ticket so I had to come back and grab it super quick..." She sat her bag down and turned around realizing she was not just talking to Tyler.

"Cassidy Andrews?"

I smiled. "Hi Ms.Grey. Nice to see you."

She stood there looking between me and Tyler. She noticed Tyler's grip on my hand and looked confused at first but after a minute I saw her finally connect the dots.

"So you two are a thing now?" She asks raising her eyebrows.

"Yea. We reconnected when we moved back but you would already have known that if you stayed here for more than two seconds without walking off somewhere." Tyler frowned.