Fifteen

"Wait so his mom walked in on you?" Sydney asked sweeping the kitchen.

"No not totally. Just walked in the house. That conversation was definitely something I don't want to go through again. But at least she knows about us." I said picking up my soda and taking a swig.

"Damn what a way to meet the new girlfriend." Sydney chuckled and sat down next to me turning on the last movie of our Twilight movie marathon.

I laughed grabbing the chips and popping one into my mouth.

"Cassidy Dylan is being mean!" I hear Jenna yell from her room.

I rolled my eyes and got up to see what's wrong.

"What happened Jen?" I say crossing my arms.

Dylan and Jenna were sitting down on the floor playing the board game Life.

"Dylan won't play with me anymore." Jenna whined pouting.

"Jenna cheated." Dylan said defending himself.

"No I didn't. "

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"Ok ok why don't you play a different game?" I suggested stopping the continuous bickering.

"I don't wanna play anymore. I'm going to my room." Dylan said stomping his feet to his room slamming the door.

Jenna looked at me scowling and sticking out her bottom lip.

"Sorry Jen. Give him some space for now."

"Fine." is all she said as I walked back out to the couch next to Sydney.

"Jesus, I swear they're starting to fight more and more nowadays. And Jenna's attitude is really coming out."

Sydney laughs pressing play on the movie. "What happened?"

"Dylan claimed Jenna cheated at the game and now Jenna is pouting in her room and so is Dylan." I say rolling my eyes.

We begin to watch the movie before I got a phone call. "I'll pause it." Sydney said pressing pause.

I look down and saw it was Tyler who called. "Hey babe. What's up?"

"Hey is it ok if I come over? I heard a noise and now I'm scared to leave my room."

I chuckled to myself. "So big bad Tyler is afraid of a little noise?"

"Hey I'm all alone. It could be a demon or something I don't know." He said laughing himself.

"You're such a baby." I rolled my eyes. "Yea sure you can come over. Sydney and I are just watching Twilight."

"Oooo pause it until I come. I'll grab a pizza on the way."

"You like Twilight?" I swear this boy is full of surprises.

"Um hell yea I like Twilight. Team Jacob for life." he said in a valley girl voice.

I shook my head. "Man I don't know if I can be with you anymore. If you're team Jacob I'm breaking up with you."

"Babe come on. Team Jacob is so much better."

I laughed. "In your dreams. See you in a bit?"

"Yea I'll be there soon. Love you."

"Love you too."

We ended the phone call and I sat back down. "Tyler's coming. He's bringing pizza if that's ok with you."