006

liked by bobbyskeetz, aurorafilms and 15,582 othersjoshjenkinson_: gie in pub

joshjenkinson_: gie in pub

magsalbarn love u j 😽
joshjenkinson_ 😊

elijahhewson well done u made maggot look nice !
joshjenkinson_ that's not very nice

user she's so pretty 🤩🤩

user bobby punching the air rn

dylanminnette cute !
user WHAT THE FUCK

damonalbarn beautiful photo of my little beetlebum 💕

user josh takes THE best photos
aurorafilms second best x
joshjenkinson_ i'll let you take the title 🙃

REAL LIFE

"still can't believe you didn't invite lu lambo with us" i shrug finishing my first drink.
"he's literally my favourite member" angel adds.

"well we know that's a big fat lie" aurora raises her eyebrows at eli. he smiles widely and slides towards angel putting his arm around her cockily.
"piss off eli!" she rolls her eyes, not removing his arm and blushing.

"i really liked the photos you took of mags earlier." josh says turning to aurora.
"i was wondering if i could have a look at some other of your work."
"i'd love that, i don't have my camera on me at the moment but i'm down to show you another day." aurora replies.

"another day huh? you guys sticking round for a while then?" ryan asks.
"i think we'll be staying in dublin for the album release. i've got the keys to our old holiday home." 

eli's phone starts to ring from his pocket and he stands up and walks outside to answer it.

"another round?" i walk up to the bar and order for the group when my phone pings in my hand. i open up instagram to see i've got a dm.

dylanminnette wants to send you a message!

what the fuck?

i grab the drinks and rush back to the table nearly spilling them all over me.

"GUYS! you'll never guess who just dmed me on instagram."
"who?"
"fucking dylan minnette from wallows." angel's eyes widen.

"it's about time! he was asking about you throughout their whole tour." aurora says. everyone looks at her confused.
"i photographed their uk tour!"

"what did he say?" a voice speaks up. i turn to see eli had sat back down but hadn't returned alone. my jaw clenches. i looked at eli,
"what is HE doing here" i know bobby's his best friend but the nerve that boy has to bring him to the show and now to their afterparty was sickening.
"i can leave." bobby says.
"no stayyyyyy!!" ryan yells out, having had a few more drinks than the group.

"yeah no bobby it's fine, he can stay right?" angel glares at me.
"so what did dylan say?"

"i don't know i haven't opened it yet"
"OPEN IT"

dylanminnette
hey, i've listened to your song doomsday and your voice is so unique and me and my band think you would sound amazing on this demo we have if that's something you're interested in! ❤️

"oh my god gie that's huge!" josh exclaims side hugging me.

magsalbarn
hi omg i love your music i would be honoured to feature on your song, i'm gonna be in the states next month we can meet up then and work something out! x

"let's see" i hand aurora my phone and she reads his message and my reply.
"oh he is SUCH a pussy! he literally fancies you so much." she blurts out. my cheeks heat up and i look down awkwardly, seeing bobby opposite me fidgeting uncomfortably.

"um i'm gonna just gonna go to the toilet." he stands up not looking anyone in the eye and walking off down the stairs. dropping my phone onto the table i look at eli and slap his wrist.

"ow?"
"okay explain yourself hewson you know i cannot be in the same room as that man." anger courses through my veins.

"cmon mags is he really that bad." he defends himself.
"yes eli he is. i literally flew to dublin to surprise him and found him on a date with another girl in temple bar." ryan bursts out with laughter.

"um.. something funny ryan?" i ask confused.
"you mean the brunette with the purple dress?"
"yeah what the fuck how did you know?"
"silly maggie that was my girlfriend! he offered to help me take her home cause she had too much to drink when we all went out that night." he tells me sipping his drink.

"well how come i never met her?"
"we'd only just started going out and you'd moved back to england. we weren't together for very long anyways." i look around at everyone and see them avoiding eye contact, apart from aurora who seemed to be equally as confused.

"why am i the only one shocked by this?!" i look at angel and she's doing the same thing she was doing earlier and looking down at her feet. an awkward silence lingers.

"you're fucking kidding me, you all knew and you didn't tell her?" aurora says angrily.
"angel why didn't you say anything, i've been crying to you about this breakup for nearly two years and you're telling me now you knew the entire time he never even cheated?!"

"mags i don't know what to say.." she starts. i grab my purse and walk out. i can't deal with anymore drama today.

the last two years of my life were a complete lie, the boy i thought i was going to end up marrying and spending the rest of my life with, let me think he cheated on me. he let me go. my phone buzzes as i walk through the streets of dublin, barely able to see my phone through my tears.

dylanminnette
we're actually doing our last show of tour in dublin next week if you're still going to be around, i'd love for you to come see us ;)

magsalbarn
yes omg i'd love that i need the distraction haha

dylanminnette
i know we're not close but hopefully we will be, here if you need to talk about anything ❤️

magsalbarn
i appreciate it :)