023

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
ryanmcmahon_15 16h

"ryan!" flo skips over to the other side of the stadium where he had just walked in alone

"sorry, bobby says he couldn't make it tonight." ryan says to me after hugging the blonde girl tightly.
"oh okay no worries." i say, starting to overthink everything again. he hadn't replied to any of my messages the last few days or answering my calls, the last thing i wanted to do was upset him by getting back with dylan. with all honesty i wasn't really thinking, it just all happened so quickly and my mind isn't in the best place at the moment with all this stress. i fear i'm going through a quarter life crisis.

dylan walks out from backstage with two coffees in his hand, passing one to me.
"oh hey what's up ryan!" he puts his arm around me.
"dylan? fancy seeing you here..." he says confused, sending me a look as if to ask what the hell he's doing here
"well me and flo have got to go finish soundchecking but we'll come meet you in a bit in the vip tent!" i say walking away from dylan and over to flo. i wave goodbye to the boys and link arms with her, walking back to the stage.

"does ryan not know?" i ask her.
"i think he accidentally deleted instagram and only noticed this morning."

liked by charlixcx, aurorafilms and 302,798 otherswallowsmusic are you bored yet (feat

wallowsmusic are you bored yet (feat. mags albarn) out april 13th 🌅

TWITTER

theswiftsociety

ryan mcmahon from inhalerdublin and dylan minnette have been spotted in the vip tent!

—  ♡  —

aurora 👑
just on my way back from lunch with josh now, are ryan and bobby there yet?

maggie 🪲
just ryan

aurora 👑
?

maggie 🪲
he's "busy" lol

aurora 👑
oh mags....