032

"hi guys what's- oh." eli struts into the corridor, stopping as he sees sophie. i assume he had just about as much of an idea about her being here as me.
"hi eli, i bought the stuff for the bbq like you asked." she smiles, holding up a shopping bag. never mind then!

i turn to face him and he laughs nervously.
"haha cheers... think angel's calling for me got to go!" he starts to walk out the room, racing off as he gets out of eye sight. i awkwardly smile at bobby and follow eli.

"elijah." storming through his and angel's bedroom door, i stand to face them with my hands on my hips.
"oh hey mags didn't see you there!" he says sarcastically.
"shut the fuck up who is she ,why is she here?"

"i'll assume you met sophie then?" angel looks up from reading her book 'normal people'.
"oh my god you knew too?" i throw my hands up in defeat. why is this not the first time they've both kept secrets from me? it's becoming a habit i'm not very fond of.

"mags, relax. they're just friends. and we WERE going to tell you but we figured we would've gotten her out of the way by now." she reassures me.
"yeah, she went to our high school and she just has a really big crush on him."
"eli that's not helping."
"sorry but c'mon you have to dumb to think bobby has liked anyone other than mags." eli defends himself, making me blush to myself.

"okay good, she doesn't seem very nice anyways."
"oh she's not she's been a right bitch to me ever since i met her." angel rolls her eyes.
"she's not a girls girl." eli informs us, making us both cross our arms and groan.

knocks on the door make me nearly jump out of my skin, i turn around to look at my dad.
"hi love, we're starting the barbecue now if yous wanna come downstairs and help set up." he smiles. the three of us nod and follow him downstairs and into the garden.

"who's the lass with rob?" my dad questions.
"don't even start."

liked by joshjenkinson_, bobbyskeetz and 1,593 otherssophiequinn don't mess with mr skeetz and his beer! 🤗

sophiequinn don't mess with mr skeetz and his beer! 🤗

user WHO ARE YOU

user BOBBY?

user NOO WHAT

user BRING BACK MAGS

bobbyskeetz hahahaha

user he's so pretty
liked by sophiequinn

user he probably has to drink alcohol to get through an evening with you ❤️

COMMENTS DISABLED!