008

maggie ❤️
hi it's maggie, aurora gave me your number. just wondering how tf i'm meant to get backstage we are currently lost😭😭

dylan 🐈
haha no worries, where are you now? x

maggie ❤️
we're backstage but in some long ass corridor idk i've never been in this venue before

dylan 🐈
i know where u are i'm gonna send brae to come get you coz i've just got out the shower hold on x

REAL LIFE

"can they hurry up my ubers in 10 minutes" aurora complains pacing the corridor.
"i think that's braeden now" i say looking down the corridor to see a curly haired figure walking towards us with an eager grin on his face.

"hi!"
"you must be the mags dylan hasn't shut up about!" he teases. i laugh.
"guilty."
we follow him through the corridor towards a small room. i look to aurora and give her a look to tell her i'm nervous.
"he's literally the biggest loser ever relax"

the door swings open and cole is sat on a sofa next to a girl i assume to be his girlfriend and dylan is stood in the corner, drying his hair with a towel in the mirror. he turns around suddenly and sends me a toothy grin.

i smile awkwardly and wave, noticing my cheeks turning red.
"sorry to interrupt your moment but my uber is outside and i really need to dash." aurora says walking over to cole and then braeden to congratulate them and give them each a hug. she walks to dylan last and hugs him before whispering something in his ear. he rolls his eyes and pushes her away playfully.

"i'll text you later." she smiles to me and walks out the room, mouthing "have fun" before she leaves. i turn back to face dylan and he wraps his arms around me in a tight hug. he breaks away and coughs awkwardly.
"i mean.. hi." he scratches the back of his neck. i giggle.
"hi."

braeden taps his arm and signals to a bag in the corner of the room.
"oh yeah i uh i bought you these." he walks over and takes a bouquet of flowers out the bag. oh my god he is the cutest ever.

my face turns an even brighter red.
"stop it i'm gonna cry, you're so cute, this is so cute." i pout taking the flowers out of his hands.
"you think i'm cute huh?" he smirks flicking away a strand of wet hair from his face. i push his shoulder playfully.
"shut up!" i roll my eyes.

"but thank you. they're beautiful."
"reminds me of you."

"oh get a room! i'm tired of being single." braeden groans.
"i'm single" dylan and i say simultaneously. we both look at eachother and laugh.
"yeah right okay not for long." cole mutters loud enough for us all to hear, making his girlfriend laugh too.

"well i don't know about you mags but i'm tired of this teasing, wanna take me to dublin's finest bar?" dylan asks pulling on a jumper.
"hm they don't have many of those but i know a place we can go."
"it's a date!"
"yes it is." i smile

— ♡ —

dylan and i walk into the pub, i can see his hand hovering next to mine hesitating to hold it. he decides against it and goes to find us a seat. i frown and walk to get drinks from the bar.

as i sit back down next to him, he immediately puts his arm around me and thanks me for the drink. i smile at him, confused but not complaining. during our conversation, i notice him spacing out and staring over at another table.

"is everything okay?" i ask, following his eye-line to a particular table, when my eyes lock with a familiar pair. i look away quickly and face dylan.
"oh god please ignore him please ignore them."
"i think it's a bit late for that.."

"YO MAGGIE"  bobby yells out. oh i am just going to kill him.
"come join us!" he waves over.
"bring your man dylan with you!"

dylan takes my hand and gets up.
"we don't have to-"
"nah it's fine don't worry about it" he says walking over to them, his hand still holding mine. bobby looks at it uncomfortably.

"hi guys, aurora. i'm dylan." he smiles sitting down, i join him and he puts his arm around me again, making me smile to myself.
"now dylan what are your intentions with our mags" ryan says.
"ryan!" i glare at him.
"haha no it's okay. i just think she's great and would love to spend as much time with her as i can." he laughs, sending me a reassuring smile.

"big fan of your dad by the way." he tells eli. angel bursts into tears of laughter, nearly spilling her drink everywhere.

we continue talking for hours, everyone warming up to dylan and him making me non stop laughing.
"fuck i should probably head back.." dylan looks down at his phone and looks at me.
"i'll see you tomorrow? you still owe me tour of dublin."
"i'll text you." i smile, he leans in and kisses me momentarily in front of the group. he pulls away and stands up.
"nice meeting you all!" he calls before walking out.

i sit back in my seat smiling to myself and tucking my hair behind my ear.
"oh dylan i love you dylan kiss me dylan!" bobby teases fluttering his eyelashes. usually in this situation i would've flipped out and started yelling at him, but remembering the information i've heard in the last week i decided against it, decided to at least try to be friends with him.

"will you shut up! what was YO MAGGIE about??" i shove his arm giggling.
"ahhh i'm sorry i'm sorry i was only messing." he laughs, shying away after i touched his arm.
i laugh and look to the rest of the group, eli and angel smiling widely at us. my cheeks were bright red again. well fuck!

AUTHORS NOTE:
AHHH thank u so much for 1k views already, i didn't think anyone would even read this so i'm very grateful😭🤍

pls comment on my chapters too they really motivate me and i love hearing everyone's thoughts !! <3