018

liked by elijahhewson, newhopeblake and 54,861 othersaurorafilms just like one direction said, nothing can come between lu and i tagged lu

aurorafilms just like one direction said, nothing can come between lu and i
tagged lu.lambo

user oh i love this duo actually

lu.lambo 🤭☺️❤️

user LU!!!!!!!!

joshjenkinson_ photo credits? 🤔
aurorafilms up ur arse mate x

user omg lu

ryanmcmahon_15 lu lambo love of my life
lu.lambo 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨?

user my favourite member of inhaler fr

angelgallagher enough love for lu LOOK AT AURORA 🙌🏻🙌🏻

REAL LIFE

my phone keeps ringing on the other side of my bed, making me cry even more as i sit on the edge facing away from the door. i didn't want to speak to anyone and it was probably dylan who i really couldn't deal with talking to again. suddenly, i hear a key turn in the door and the sound of the wood slamming against the wall.

"please dylan just go away." i mutter, trying to wipe my eyes with the sleeves of my pjs.
"it's not dylan." an irish accent says back. i turn my body to face him, the look of worry on his face makes me break down into tears again as i think back to the argument with dylan.

he rushes to my side and pulls me into his arms, desperately trying to calm me down.
"mags what happened? what did he do?" he asks with shaky breath, rubbing my back as i continuously sob into his coat.

"he broke up with me." he puts his hands on my shoulders and pulls back to look at me.
"why the fuck would he do that?"
"it doesn't matter."
"it obviously does matter if he's made you this upset, please just tell me." he says moving the hair out my face. i try to compose myself before explaining what happened.

"he doesn't trust me, at all. he said to choose between him and you, that he didn't want me to speak to you ever again. i didn't know what to do and he just got up and left." i tell him, avoiding eye contact with him. bobby sits in silence for a minute as he looks at me, thinking of what to say.

"choose him." i look at him.
"what?"
"you should've chose dylan, mags. he's your boyfriend and he makes you happy." he says, tapping his foot on the carpet.

"why do you keep doing this?" i get up and move away from him.
"doing what?" he says, looking hurt.
"why do you always push me away?" i start to yell, moving to the other side of the room. he gets up and turns to me.

"mags what are you talking about?"
"bobby i know."
"know what?"
"i know you didn't cheat on me." he takes a step back.

"ryan told me everything." i say.
"everything? what do you mean everything? what did he tell you?" he panics.
"well he told me it was his girlfriend i saw you with but he must've left out the part in which you tell me why exactly you let me go if you hadn't found somebody else." i shout at him.

"mags i-"
"it's fine i get it, dylan was right. you did fuck me over. just nice to know those 3 years together meant nothing to you." i angrily grab my purse from the bedside table, i had to get out of there. i couldn't deal with two arguments in one night.

i go to open the door but bobby grabs my arm, catching me off guard.
"i didn't want to hold you back." he blurts out.
"what are you talking back?" i say, still pissed off.

"'mags it was your dream to be where you are now, you're about to open for taylor swift and you're gonna be the next big thing. none of that would've happened if you didn't move back to london, i didn't want to be the reason for you not reaching your full potential."
"that's why i pushed you so much to get that record deal and stay in london."

"that's ridiculous bobby we could've worked it out, we could've talked about this. you should've said something, i never wanted to choose all of this over you."
"i know you didn't, but i know you loved me too much to make the choice but i love you too much to have let you make the wrong one."

"you will never be the wrong choice." i drop my purse to the floor and walk towards him, his eyes look deeply into mine as i smash my lips into his. his fingers softly brushing through my hair. i pull back for a second and look up into his eyes, captivated by him. the way he looks at me sends sparks through me.

"i'm sorry.. i-" i step back and go to apologise before being interrupted by him pulling me in again resuming our kiss. it feels like we're 18 again, back when i was happier than i'd ever been.

"mags are you here- oh my god." aurora gasps. we break apart and look at her in shock, too occupied with one another to have noticed the door open. neither of us say anything.
"right well bobby i think you should head back to yours and josh's room while i have a chat with mags over here." she smiles sarcastically.
"oh uh yeah i should go." bobby walks out, sending me a shy smile before leaving.

i stand there watching him leave, smiling like an idiot.
"um hello? miss girl you should not be happy without yourself right now did you forget you have a boyfriend? a boyfriend who literally flew out to visit you here? what's he gonna think when he gets back from wherever the hell he is?" she says telling me off.
"about that... he's not coming back." i say awkwardly, sitting down on the bed. a wave of guilt comes over me as i think about what i had just done, only broken up with my boyfriend an hour or so ago.

"why not?"
"he broke up with me."
"what? why?"
"i think it just didn't work for us." i shrug, getting under the covers. aurora looks at me concerned but decides against asking me anymore questions as she gets ready for bed.

i turn the light off and check my phone one last time before going to sleep.

bobby 🐥
goodnight x
read