042

TWITTER

magsalbarn
GUNNERSBURY PARK DAY 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈!!!!!!!!

user
I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA SHIT MY PANTS

lucydacus
literally kicking my legs in soundcheck rn waiting for you to arrive
magsalbarn
SHUT UP IM SO EXCITED

user
happy magsethelmunagenius day for anyone who celebrates
user
that's a mouthful and a half

angelgallagher
😭 wish 😭 i 😭 was 😭 there 😭

user
have you asked bobby permission to kiss boygenius
magsalbarn
LMFAO WAIT bobbyskeetz hey...

— ♡ —

"what have you tagged me in now? my notifs are going crazy." bobby sighs, picking up my suitcase from the conveyor belt.
"how many times do i tell you to mute twitter?" i laugh, going to take my suitcase off him but he insists on carrying it for me.
"well maybe i like knowing when people are interacting with me!" he defends himself, walking with me towards the car park.
"you don't know how to turn them off do you?"
"i don't know how to turn them off." he admits.

opening the boot of the taxi, bobby puts our suitcases away as i wait by the car door. he closes it and i go to grab the handle to get inside but he shoos my hand away and insists to open it for me. i slide inside and he sits down next to me, placing his arm around me.
"well um the tweet was just me asking if i had your permission to possibly kiss the members of boygenius.... it's like a thing they do on stage with each other and muna sometimes and lucy mentioned it to me and i know it's extremely gay and you will probably hate i- not that i'm saying your homophobic! i mean that like it would be me kissing someone else and like i promise it wouldn't mean anything but i don't want you to get upset and i thought i'd ask first and-"
"mags!" he interrupts my blabbering laughing to himself.
"yes?"
"you don't need to ask my permission, i know it doesn't mean anything. as long as i'm the one you come home with at the end of the night, i don't care."

"i promise, all my meaningful kisses are saved for you. you are the only person i ever want to go home with." i smile, placing my head on his shoulder and looking up at him.

"even if julien baker asked you?"
"even if julien baker asked me.
"wow."
"i know!"

""i know!"