A Regrettable Q&A

So in celebration of ten thousand reads, I've decided to do a q&a thing. This story has really gotten bigger than I expected- both of my sisters have read it (if you two are reading this go suck an egg) and i'm getting published copies and blah blah blah; the point is I'm very excited. So, without further ado, here are the questions people have sent me, and my regrettable answers.

when did you start writing?

I started writing stories (admittedly terrible ones) at the age of four. I actually have a notebook with one of my original stories, which I will share with you:

Baboo- by me

Baboo was a bad thing. It had a big big leyuda (?). It did not see. That was bad. But one day it did. And that was good. But the land got maskeedos (I'm assuming I meant mosquitoes?). But a girl named Snow saved all of Baboo! the end.

The last page featured an illustration of a dead "maskeedo". So, you're welcome for that piece of literary excellence, I think it was an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish.

what do you do besides write?

Honestly, not much. I'm really into art, photography, astrology, astronomy, and poetry, which not a lot of people know because I tend to keep my hobbies to myself.

do you want to be an author when you grow up?

I don't know. Making a living off of one of my passions would be amazing, but I sort of like to keep writing a hobby. It's not stressful, there's no pressure or deadlines or anything; it's just me and the story and I like it that way.

how old are you?

sixteen. i'm a grandmother. 

(this is from a vine ok people i know irl need to chill) 

music?

God, there's so much- lately I've really been feeling Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, the 1975, Echosmith, Ed Sheeran, He Is We, Nicki Minaj, Twenty One Pilots, and Halsey. As for individual songs, I like Rivers and Roads, Mr. Brightside, Skinny Love, Chasing Cars, Cheerleader, and I'm going to stop myself now because this will soon get very out of hand. My point is, there's a lot.

are you currently writing anything new? 

Heck yeah. It'll be up either sometime this summer, or in early september, and I'll probably do something for national novel writing month come November! 

so yea that's everything, i had fun with the q and a and I'm really glad you guys wanted it! over and out