His Weird Fear

Jeff the Killer
You were making dinner when Jeff let out a girly scream. You ran in holding the kitchen knife you were cutting vegetables with. Jeff was on the coffee table. A spider was underneath. You screamed too and joined him on the coffee table. "SPIDER!!!"

BEN Drowned
You had wanted to go to the pool with BEN, but he stubbornly refused. "C'mon BEN..." He shook his head firmly. "Nope, nope, nope." You sighed in defeat. "Fine..."

Eyeless Jack
You and Jack were watching a movie when it started to thunder outside. Two hours later, you were still trying to convince him to come out from under the bed.

Hoodie
You and Hoodie were playing The House 2. Hoodie clicked an item tentatively, and a jumpscare came up. Hoodie screamed, which made you scream, which made him scream even louder. This went on for a while.

Masky
You had taken Masky to the amusement park, and you saw a huge ride with loops and corkscrews. "Masky, look! This one!" Masky looked and shuddered. "U-um...maybe another?" You grinned. "Are you scared?" "....Fine, I'll ride it..."

Lost Silver
You heard Silver scream from upstairs and ran up to check on him. "Silver, what's wrong?!" Silver was crouching down, shaking. "W-why d-do you h-have a clown as y-your screensaver?!" You tilted your head, then hugged him. "I'm sorry! My friend dared me to change it for a month!" Silver nodded and didn't go near your computer for the remainder of the month.