When He Meets A Family Member (^◇^)

Jeff the Killer
Jeff was nervous as heck about meeting your overprotective parents, but you assured him it was okay. Your parents were nervous at first, but relaxed when you told them he was in an accident. What was NOT okay was that your older sister kept flirting with him. Finally, your mother noticed and pulled her off to the side. Overall? Went great.

BEN Drowned
Your little sister wanted to meet your boyfriend, so you brought BEN in. "He looks like Link from Legend of Zelda." S/N (Sister's Name) said, narrowing her eyes. He laughed nervously. You quickly came up with an explanation. "Oh, he's an actor." Your sister looked satisfied, and BEN let out a sigh of relief.

Eyeless Jack
Jack was being eyed suspiciously by your little brother B/N. "He's weird...why does he have that mask?" You told him he had a condition, but he still wasn't satisfied. "What D'you do for a job then?" Jack shuffled his feet. "I'm a...surgeon." Your little brother's face lit up. "Cool!" You grinned.

Hoodie
Your older brother came to visit, and when you told him about your boyfriend, he wanted to meet him. So now Hoodie was being peppered with questions while you sat there awkwardly. In the end, though, your brother liked him.

Masky
Masky met your mother. Your mother liked him because she thought you two were cute together, so she approved! ❤️

Lost Silver
Your father was arguing with you. "He doesn't look manly enough for you Y/N!" You glared. "He's perfectly fine for me, dad! I love him!" Silver was watching nervously. Your father sighed. "All right, I suppose I approve of you two..."

Bloody Painter
Your parents loved his drawings and sketches of you that he had made, and they thought it was adorable! You just sat there and blushed because you didn't know he made those drawings of you. x3

Ticci Toby
Your little sister was being a pest. "Why does he twitch so much? He should take off his goggles! Why won't he?" You answered all of those, annoyed. "He has a condition, S/N. Don't be so rude." She pouted. "Fine..."