When You Prank Him

Hey guys, I haven't updated in a while. Thanks to Iamfullhouse for telling me to do updates and inspiring me, otherwise I probably wouldn't have updated. Thank her or I'll hunt chu all down and rawr at you aggressively. Me and my boyfriend broke up, but we both (luckily) agreed to friendship. Enjoy~

Jeff the Killer
Carefully, you set up the bucket of ice-cold water just at the perfect angle.
"Perfect!" You grinned, popping open a fresh container of eggs.
Now all we have to do is wait...
Sure enough, Jeff strolled the door.
"Y/N- Bllllrgh!" The water and the bucket both fell onto him, dousing him in icy water and giving him a small red bump.
"Ow, damn it! Y/N, wha-"
You cut him off by throwing eggs at him. He yelped and leapt out your window.

BEN Drowned
You snickered as you ran around and around the Porta-Potty, surrounding it in plastic wrap. This'll be the best! Soon, you heard the lock unlatch.
"Oh, shit." You mumbled, leaping behind a conveniently shaped lamp. (Whoever gets this reference gets a cookie.)
"What the-" BEN's expression was priceless as he slid open the door and pressed against the wrap desperately. "Y/N! Halp!"
You snickered uncontrollably behind the lamp as BEN wriggled his way out like a worm.

Eyeless Jack
Jack had been extremely annoying, and he had left a kidney in your pillowcase. You growled just thinking about it as you groped around for the hot sauce.
"Where is...Ah!" You smiled in satisfaction as your hand closed around the hot sauce, but your smile quickly became an evil smirk as you reached for his stash of kidneys.

...

"I'm here." Jack called, climbing through the window. You smiled sweetly at him, offering him a plate of kidneys.
"I prepared this for you."
"Thanks, Y/N. You're the greatest." Jack sighed, popping a kidney into his mouth. You stifled a laugh as what you could see of his face scrunched up.
"Mah tongue!" Jack protested, flailing his arms wildly. "Wha dih you do?!"
Laughing evilly, you watched him run for the water and gulp it down like it was his savior. He glared at you as you flashed him a sly smile.

Hoodie and Masky
Hoodie's girlfriend shuffled uncomfortably on the roof as Masky's girlfriend grinned like no tomorrow, hands gripping the edge of the bucket of literal shit tightly.
"This is gonna be awesome!" She squealed. Hoodie's girlfriend sighed.
"Why am I doing this again?" Masky's girlfriend glared at her playfully.
"Cause I overheard Masky telling Hoodie that they should prank us! Now shh!" They hushed as Masky and Hoodie walked towards the door.
"Ready...set..." Together, they tipped the disgusting contents of the bucket out onto the unfortunate duo's heads.
"W-Wha-" Masky glared up at the two smirking girls as Hoodie shook the gunk off of his hoodie.
"Very funny."
"I thought so." Hoodie's girlfriend whispered to the girl by her side, stifling a giggle.

Lost Silver
You carefully shifted in the attic as you gazed down at your game through the little hole. This will be so epic! You had arranged a puppet that you could control with strings from where you were.
"All we need now is Silver..." You murmured giddily. Right on cue, Silver popped out of the game, looking around expectantly. Grinning, you moved the puppet to a sitting position. Silver yelped, backing away.
"Y-Y/N?" He called anxiously. You responded by making it stand and walk towards him. With a high pitched dolphinish squeal, he leapt back into the DS as you laughed.

Ticci Toby
Instead of giving Toby maple syrup on his waffles, you decided to mix in a little vinegar with the syrup. Sitting at the table, you covered your grin as Toby reached for the bottle of syrup-vinegar.
"W-What's so f-funny, Y/N?" He questioned, tilting his head.
"Oh, nothing." You smiled, taking a bite of the apple you were holding. Giving you a strange look, he poured the "syrup" generously over the pancakes, then took a huge bite. He instantly spit it out as he gagged.
"Gah! G-Gross! Why, Y/N?!" You couldn't answer, as you were rolling around laughing.

Zalgo
Do you have a death wish?

(Bonus) Homicidal Liu
You giggled as Liu frowned.
"Cmon, Y/N, play fair. Yeah, or else I'll fart. Sully! No!" He turned beet red. Laughing internally, you squeezed the whoopee cushion you were holding under the table.
"Sully!"
"Liu!'
They began bickering as you laughed.