Sorry

Please read this from start to finish, guys.

All right, it's been a good, amazing run...

But it needs to end now.

School's been a struggle for me for the past five to six months, and it's really awful. While I appreciate the support a bunch, and I love you all, I've just exited the Creepypasta phase.

It's been tough in my house too, with my dad threatening to disown me. With a few years left until college, I need to buckle down and focus on good academics and schoolwork. Also, the amount of messages I get saying "please update" over and over stress me out a lot... I mean, I'm trying!

Family problems have taken over my life a bunch, and it's really difficult to update, especially when people spam my messages.

While I'll write other things, I decided to end this book. It's kind of stupid, and it started as a joke. I've had bad grades, and I'm trying to cut down on distractions.

I'm failing Geometry, and I need to focus on it now. Also, in terms of Creepypasta, the fandom is slowly being filled with Mary Sues and Gary Stews.

For example, in reality, Jeff wouldn't have hair. He'd be bald and singed all over in horrible burns, not leathery skin. It'd be all rubbery and nasty. I'd go on, but you get my meaning, I hope.

I'm sorry guys, I love you all truly. You're (mostly) all the greatest community of people I could ever meet on Wattpad.

Also, happy April Fools.