When He's Drunk Σ(・□・;)

Jeff the Killer
You were video taping Jeff, who was convinced he was Elsa from Frozen. He was in a blue sparkly tutu and was throwing flour everywhere screaming "LET IT GO!" Then he got mad when the flour didn't make a snowman. "OLAF, LIVE!" He screamed, and passed out. You couldn't help because you were dying of laughter.

BEN Drowned
BEN was currently pissing on a wet floor sign in the middle of a parking lot. You just sat in your car and watched. "Well, this doesn't happen every day..."

Eyeless Jack
Jack was talking to a kidney. "Y/NNNNNN" He slurred to the kidney. You raised your eyebrows, raising your head from your book. "I'm cheeeating on youuuu with the laaaamp named Joeeeee (Your name? Change it XD)" You burst out laughing. Jack passed out as soon as you did.

Masky
You walked into your house to see Masky face planted into a cheesecake. You quickly helped him out of it. "Masky, are you okay?!" Masky started crying. "It punched meeee!" You sighed and helped him to bed.

Hoodie
Hoodie was watching TV. The issue? The TV wasn't on, and he was laughing randomly. When you tried to turn the TV on, he objected. He spent three hours staring at the lifeless TV.

Lost Silver
Silver was trying to put a Pikachu in a dress. You just watched, unsure of what to do. Silver then puked on the Pikachu and passed out. You quickly apologised to the Pikachu before it could kill Silver and brought him home.