When He Cuts

Trigger Warning. Do not read if sensitive. Suggested by Iamfullhouse

Jeff the Killer
"I'm home!" You called cheerily as you unlocked the door. Unexpectedly, Jeff didn't come bounding towards you with that demented smile on his face. Curiously, you climbed up the stairs.
"Jeff?"
A clatter came from the bathroom.
"Jeffery Woods, I swear I will roundhouse kick this door down!"
No response. So you did the most logical thing; bring the door down. A yell came from inside the bathroom, and you stepped over the rubble in triumph, a grin on your face. That grin dropped when you saw Jeff.

"Jeffery?" Tears welled up in your eyes and you tackled him to the floor, grasping the knife tightly and throwing it to the side. "Why?"
"I killed everyone." He whimpered. "Mom, dad, Liu..."
You smiled sadly at him before bringing him into a comforting hug.

BEN Drowned
"Ben, what's wrong?" You narrowed your eyes at your boyfriend, who avoided eye contact.

"Nothing." He mumbled. You grabbed his arm and he yelped.
"Wha-" You slid up his sleeve and stared for a good minute. Then you planted a kiss on his lips.
"Never again."

Eyeless Jack
"Whatever, Y/N! I could care less about your feelings!" Jack spat. Your breath hissed out shakily in hurt as he realized what he said.

"Wait, I-"
You pushed him out the door. "Save it. You don't need to try. You've made that very clear, Jack."

A week later
You swung the door open in sadness. It was so different without Jack. No friend, no confident, no anything. You had come home early to sulk on your bed for a while when you heard a whimper. You grabbed a frying pan and crept towards the bathroom. Throwing the door open, you gasped.

"Jack, no!" You screamed, slapping the scalpel out of his hands.

"I'm sorry!" He wailed quietly, black goo streaming out of his eye sockets like a broken faucet. You exhaled shakily before wrapping trembling arm around his tense body, which immediately relaxed at your touch.
"Promise you won't again?"
"Mhm..."

Hoodie
As you rang the doorbell, you frowned. Normally, Hoodie would come to the door cautiously and peek out at you adorably. But this time was different. Stepping into the house, you heard sniffles from upstairs. Silently sneaking upstairs, you saw Hoodie holding something shiny to his arm.

"Hoodie!" You shrieked, making him drop the weapon in shock. As he turned around, you tackled him into a hug, bursting into hysterical wails.
"I'm sorry Y-Y/N..." Hoodie tried to comfort you. Slowly, your cries died down and you curled up against him.
"Don't you dare do that again." You hiccuped.

Masky
Coming home early was originally supposed to be a nice surprise for Masky. You had bought a nice box of cookies which you were eager to share, and you slammed the door open in excitement.
"Masky, I'm home-" You stared at the masked man in front of you, and he stared back. Your eyes slowly traveled down his arm, then back up to his eyes. It was dead silent for what seemed like forever. Slowly, deliberately, you took steps towards him until you were mere inches apart. Your shaking hands grasped the sharp weapon and pulled it out of his grasp.
"No, Masky." You murmured shakily, pulling the shaking boy into a tight embrace. "Don't ever do that."

Lost Silver
You had known for a while that Silver was quite insecure, but you never imagined he would take it too far until today. Your eyes fluttered open to the sound of soft crying.

Silver. Did he have a nightmare? You thought, padding down the hallway towards the bathroom. Peeking in, you gasped. Silver gasped too, and you stars at him for a moment before bursting into tears and crumpling to the floor.

"Silver, why?" You choked out. He hung his head. "I'm not good en-"
"No! You are!" You sobbed, pulling him into a hug. "You're all I've ever wanted! Don't throw it away like that!"

Bloody Painter
You came around the corner of the classroom just in time to see a "popular" boy tear Helen's sketchbook apart. You froze as you glimpsed a picture of you before it shredded.

"You like Y/N?" The boy sneered. "Forget it, loser. She's too good for you. She's mine."

You had never told anybody you were dating. And now you regretted it. As Helen ran out of the classroom, the boy gulped as he saw your expression. Clenching your fist so hard your metal bottle of water crumpled, you stormed up to the boy and slapped him across the face, digging your nails in for extra effect.

"Helen!" You shrieked, running through the halls towards the bathroom, where you heard a string of curses. "Helen!"

You hesitated at the boy's bathroom's entrance, but you went in anyway. Turning the corner, you came face-to-face with a ghastly sight.

"No!" You shrieked, shaking a surprised Helen by the shoulders weakly. "No, no, nononono!" He wrapped you in a hug, trying to calm you down.

"I won't do it again, I promise."

You sniffled. "You better not."

Ticci Toby and Zalgo are on hold for a bit~