When You Cut and He Catches You~Trigger Warning!~ QAQ

WARNING! This chapter contains self harm. DO NOT READ if this is a trigger.

Jeff the Killer

You sat in your bathroom, sobbing. You were normally a very strong willed person, but Jeff had broken you. You picked up the razor blade, slicing one line after another, when Jeff burst in. "Y/N, I'm sorr- WHAT THE HELL?!" He slapped the razor out of your hands, then hugged you, almost breaking your bones. "I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry Y/N! I won't do it again! I'm sorry!" You felt his tears and started crying too. "I forgive you..."

BEN Drowned

You had multiple red lines across your wrists now. You didn't care. Nobody else did either. BEN should be having fun with his girlfriend. You sat on your bed, crying into your pillow when BEN popped through your computer. "Y/N I'm sorry!" You quickly tried to hide your arms but failed and fell off the bed. "Y/N!" He rushed over and helped you up, then froze when he saw the cuts. "Y/N! Why?!" You looked down, tears dripping down your cheeks. "I'm so sorry babe, this is all my fault...forgive me?" You nodded, leaning against him.

Eyeless Jack

You pressed the blade to your skin, tears spilling out of your eyes. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. You hurriedly threw on a big long sleeved shirt and opened the door. Jack stood there with a bouquet of flowers. "Y/N...I killed the girl I was cheating on you with...please take me back?" You smiled slightly and reached out gently to stroke his cheek, but your sleeves fell up. He instantly grabbed your arm. "Y/N, what the hell is this?!" You flinched at his voice. He pulled you into a bonecrushing hug. "This is all my fault, I'm so sorry!" You feel your tears slip out of your eyes. "I forgive you Jack..." He lifted his mask slightly and kissed you.

Hoodie

You hissed in pain as your sweater touched your multiple cuts. You rolled up the sleeves so it wouldn't sting so badly. "It hurts..." You sat down on the foot of your bed in your too-big sweater, crying into your pillow. Hoodie suddenly jumped in through the open window. "Y/N! I'm s-so sorry f-for...WHAT THE HELL?!" You jumped in fright. He didn't even stutter. He grabbed your arm. "What did you do to yourself?!" You looked down. You heard a sniffle and looked at his face. Even though his mask was on, you could tell he was crying. You gently lifted his mask, revealing brown teary eyes. You started crying again as well, and hugged him. "I'm sorry...I won't do it again..." Hoodie hugged you back tightly. "I-it was my fault...I d-don't even k-know why I w-was with her...Do you forgive m-me?" You kissed him as a response.

Masky

You were slowly losing consciousness. Guess I cut too deep... 

...

You woke up in the hospital. "Wha...Why am I still alive.." The moment you said that, you were nearly crushed by a crying Masky. "Y/N! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I killed that girl! Please take me back?" You teared up as well and nodded. "Okay Masky...Don't hurt me like this a-again.." He nodded furiously. "I won't!"

Lost Silver

Silver popped out of your DS, wanting to apologize. He heard sobbing from your bathroom, and opened the door. You were sitting there in a puddle of your own blood. "Y-Y-Y/N!" He quickly grabbed your arm. "W-Why?!" You sobbed even harder. "N-Nobody cares..." "I care!" He yelled, making you jump. "I love you! I care! Please forgive me?" You sobbed and hugged him, nodding. He almost cried in relief.

A/N I cried writing these! I'll update these as often as I can! QAQ Thank you for reading!