He Does Something Stupid Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

Jeff the Killer
You woke up to the smoke detector going off and muffled curses from the kitchen. When you ran downstairs, you just stopped and burst out laughing. Jeff was standing there, attempting to cook. "Jeff, I've told you so many times. You can't cook." Jeff smirked. "Watch me!" Needless to say, the fire department had to arrive to put out the fire.

BEN Drowned
He was going to attempt to prank you by smearing butter on the floor. He waited. No Y/N. "Where is she?" BEN muttered, walking out. Then slipping on the butter. You walked in at that moment and took in the scene. "Having fun, Benny?" BEN groaned. "Just help me..."

Eyeless Jack
Jack was climbing through your window. You had previously told him that the window was broken, but he wasn't paying attention. Therefore, the window slammed on his fingers. Jack screamed, which woke you up and made you scream. Then he ran off. When you finally processed what happened, you burst out laughing.

Masky
You were excited because your brother was coming over. Masky didn't know he was your brother, though...so when B/N arrived, Masky bombarded him with questions. "Masky..." He looked at you. "Huh?" "B/N is my older brother..." "Oh." Then you and B/N burst out laughing while Masky blushed.

Hoodie
Hoodie was trying to make you a cake. Except...he couldn't cook. When you woke up, you smelled something burning and ran downstairs. Hoodie stood there with a blackened cake. "U-Um...surprise?" You sighed, smiled, and pulled him into a hug.

Lost Silver
Silver was bored. You were asleep. He decided to wake you up. What he didn't know was that you were a very restless person and would lash out in your sleep. So poor Silver got hit in the face. You spent half an hour apologising.

Bloody Painter
Helen had challenged you to a hot sauce eating challenge. You grinned. You knew Helen couldn't stand hot sauce, and sure enough, he lost within a minute. "Helen, never try to challenge me to a hot sauce eating competition again." You smirked, him groaning. "Deal."

Ticci Toby
You two had gone out for ice cream. You loved ice cream, and licked it happily, relieved for its coolness in the summer. Toby watched. With a different thought in mind. You noticed and kicked his leg quickly, then finished your ice cream.