Bloody Painter

How You Meet
You were the shy girl in your class, always doodling and silent for the most part. You loved drawing. It was your escape since your mother died. Suddenly, the teacher walked in, and you closed your sketchbook. "Class, we have a new student! This is Helen." A boy walked in and waved quietly. "Helen, go sit next to Y/N, okay? I'm sure you'll get along!" He nodded and sat next to you. You looked at him, smiled slightly in a friendly way, then went back to drawing. You then was about to put it away when you heard him. "You're a good drawer." You turned to face him, then smiled. "Thank you."

Hanging Out
You and Helen were hanging out under the big tree in front of the school as always. He had told you a few weeks ago about him being a killer. You didn't care. You liked drawing gore, so you didn't mind it, much to his relief. You were next to him, drawing, listening to your rapid heartbeat. Do I really like Helen? I do...but he won't like a quiet unpopular girl like me... You sighed. The truth? He liked you too! >w<

When He Asks You Out
Helen wasn't at school, so you went to his house, knocking. The door swung open by itself, which creeped you out, but you went in and gasped. There was a huge painting of you in red paint. Below it, it said, I really love you Y/N, be mine? You blushed pink, then whispered "Yes." Then Helen jumped out of a closet right next to you and glomped you, scaring the fluff out of you.

First Kiss
You and Helen were at your house painting. He had his mask on, but you didn't mind. You started painting the first thing that came to mind- Helen. In the painting, he was maskless and smiling, happy. You stepped back and smiled, then squeaked as you were turned around and a pair of soft lips crashed onto yours. After realising who it was, you blushed, but kissed him back. He pulled away, fumbling to readjust his mask. "Sorry Y/N..." You surprised him by hugging him. "It's fine..."

When You Meet Me/When You Meet His Friend
Helen had permission to bring a friend over, and he assured you that you would get along. You were nervous, but excited too. Then there was a knock, and you opened the door. I was there, and when I saw you, I smiled, and spoke in a quiet, soft voice. "So, you're the one who Helen's always talking about?" You and Helen blushed in unison. "S-Shut up, Angel!" Helen stuttered. You and I both just giggled. We ended up getting along, and becoming bffs! (^O^☆♪

When He's Jelly
There was a new student in class named Mike. (If you don't like le name, change it!) He immediately started hitting on you, which you ignored. Helen asked Mike to meet him after school, which the idiot agreed to. You sighed but smiled as you watched Helen run towards you stained in blood with a cheerful smile on his face.

When You're Jelly
You guys were on a date at the art museum. You were holding hands when a girl pushed you out of the way. "Hey hottie, why not ditch the little freak and come with someone perfect and beautiful like...me?" She said, batting her fake eyelashes. You picked yourself up and took Helen's hand. "I think he's good." Your quiet tone was deadly. The girl gulped and ran off. Helen chuckled, and kissed you.

His Weird Fear
You were chasing the dog who was chasing Helen. Helen was screaming, "GET IT OFF MEEEEE!" You finally caught the dog and returned it to its owner, and Helen sighed in relief.

Their Favorite Food
He likes chocolate! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

When They Catch You Singing
You were in your house, forgetting that Helen was coming over. You turned on your favorite song and started singing along, your soft voice sweet.
"Insanity, it's like I'm floating on air,
Psychopathy, living life without a care,
Captivity, this illusion never ends-"
Helen started clapping, and you turned and smiled at him, then frowned. "Waiiiit...how did you get in?" "Window."

When He Cheats ;~;
You walked out of class, humming to yourself, then froze as you watched Helen kissing one of the popular girls in your class. "What about your relationship with Y/N?" She asked. "We're nothing." You felt your heart shatter into a thousand pieces, and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and went pale. "Y-Y/N! I-" You shook your head, then ran off as fast as you could. When you got home, that's when you let the tears out.

When He Catches You Cutting (Trigger Warning!)
You sat on your floor, your eyes empty of emotion. You had cried for six hours. It's because of me. It's all my fault. Voices in your head echoed. You lifted your blade and slit a line in your arm. "Not enough..." You were about to cut another when Helen burst in, knocking the blade away. "Y/N, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He hugged you, his mask askew. You just sat there, eyes still empty. When you registered what was happening, your eyes filled with tears and dripped down your face. "Y/N I killed her! Please-" You put a finger on his lips, quieting him, and smiled through tears. "I forgive you." He kissed you instantly.

When He's Drunk
Helen doesn't drink! O.O

When I Hang Out With Chu
We just sat there and chatted about random stuff and doodled. I told you what Helen said about you, making you blush and Helen run out of the room.

When He Wants Cuddles
Helen had just returned from a killing spree, and saw you asleep on the couch. He smiled under his mask and leaned against you, falling asleep as well, both of you smiling peacefully. <3

When Your Ex Wants You Back
Your ex was leaving chocolates for you at the door. You gave the chocolate to your best friend. When Helen found out, he murdered your ex. Right in front of you. You turned away so you wouldn't puke. O.o