Chapter 1

I've missed the concrete jungle of New York more than I thought. After four entire years of living at a boarding school in Pensilvania. Life might become normal again. Or so I thought.
Before mother told me she is going to get married this weekend with a man I never heard of. Even though is hard for me to see my mother with another man that is not my father. All I ever wanted was for her to be happy and loved. I know she might felt alone all these years.

After my father died in a car crash, I've been devastated. I evolved into an depression that was not easy for me or my mother. So she sent me away. It was a horrible period of my life. I haven't spoken to her for over two years. I couldn't accept that she moved on so fast over my father death. I loved him more than anything else. He was my friend and he was my rock. And now he's gone. And after all these years I still carry him with me in may hart.

I was driving through the gates of the mansion when I saw my mother waiting for me in the porch. I parked and si came to welcome me with a tight hug and a smile on her face. I hugged her back. I felt like I haven't seen her for an eternity.
- Ophelia my dear I've missed you so badly.
- I've missed you too mother.
- Come inside, tell me how the road was.
- It wasn't that bad.
- Are you hungry? I shall make you something to eat.
- I'm not hungry mother. Let me take the luggages.
- Yes, you're right! Let me help you.
- I'm fine, I don't need help!

After a took everything into my old room. I stopped myself to take a breath an look around. Everything was exactly the same. I take an empty box and start putting in it everything. Pictures, toys, posters, everything that I had left in there. I open a drawer and find a little metal box. I open it and see an untouched joint. I close it and put it in my pocket. For later...
After more than 3 hours I finally finish the restauration of the room entirely and sit on the bed. I seem my mother leaning against the door frame. She looks so happy. I taped on the bed for her to sit next to me and so she did.
- How do you feel about being accepted into Harvard Law School?
- It's feels good mother.
- I'm sure it feels!
- Tell me about this man...
- I met him at a firm's party in a year ago. He is from England.
- Does he make you happy?
- He does...
- That's all I want to know!
- He has a daughter, a little younger than you.
- You met her?
- Yes she is very sweet!
- They are going to move in with us after the wedding?
- Yes. After all the house is big enough for everyone and is sad that it has been empty for far too long.
- I guess you're right! She says as she is scanning the room and seeing a pack of cigarettes on my nightstand. She take them and look at me.
- I've told you to stop smoking!
- To late mother, I can't give up now.
- You can't is very different than you don't want to.
- This is true also...
- I think I shall go out to get a drink. Maybe meet someone so... I hope will not disturb you.
- Tonight Christian and Beatrice are arriving here and the guest room in front of your it will be Bea's, so don't be to loudly. Ok?
- As you wish mother!

... 11:30 pm ...

I've been here for more than two hours and no one seems to catch my attention. A couple of guys tried to buy me some drinks but I refused. It's my third martini and nothing happened and is boring, even this place became boring, what the fuck is going on. I turn as I hear the for opening. I watch a gorgeous brunette directing to the other end of the bar. She ordered a big glass of whiskey with ice.  I've watched her and she watched me as she drank 4 glasses of whiskey, it was time for me to make a move. I asked the barman for my check and her's also. I've paid and and get up to walk away.

When I got out the bar I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see the woman standing there in front of me.
- You shouldn't have paid for me to.
- I guess it is your lucky day.
- The let's make it your lucky night.

She leaned  to kiss me as I pulled her closer. She was loving it cause I felt a smile appearing.
- Do you want to come to my place?
- Do I get more of you there?
- Let's go and see!

... 12:48 pm...

  After we close the door I pinned her against it and  kiss her like she was the weed I needed in my lungs . I kiss her neck then her shoulders. She wraps her legs around my waist as I lead her to the bed. She leans on me and starts unbuttoning my shirt and removing it. After my shirt is gone I remove her dress and throw it on the floor. I kiss her neck and draw lines on her chest with my tongue. I took off her bra exposing her breasts.
I suck her nipples and and the sound of her moans are filling the room. I put a hand on her mouth as I twist her under me.
- Shh, we need to play quietly!
- Your so fucking sexy!

I cover her mouth with mine kissing intensely leaving us breathless. I'm going dawn with my kisses. On her jawline, neck, chest, and more dawn on her stomach. I remove her pantyhose. I position myself between her legs. Kissing her inner thighs. I touch her clit with my thumb and the moanings are starting again, now more loudly and intense. She's so wet! My tongue starts licking her pussy and her fingers are clenching in my hair.
I go back up and peck her lips before continuing to lick her again, playing with her, edgeing her listening to her growling. I press again my tongue on her clitt and her back arched more into my mouth. My hands keep a tight grip on her thighs keeping her still.
- Ophelia... I want more! She said with trembling voice.
I'm going harder, and she starts shaking. I introduce a finger and her back summons.
- Yes, yes... Ophelia! I'm cumming.
- Go ahead beautiful!

And her jussines comes in my mouth in waves. I put my finger in her mouth so she can lick it. I lean forward and kiss her gently so she can feel her taste on my lips. She twists me under her and start talking of my clothes and kissing my body...