Chapter 7

Back to our perspective

Some couple of days have passed and Beatrice and I started to get closer. Sometimes I help her with her homework stuff and she help in The house. I started to enjoy being her driver and start getting along with her friends. It is funny to see Antony being head over heels for Olivia and she being so blind.

Zach haven't tried contacting Beatrice and it looks like she is moving on. And this is good. Our parents seem to be leaving a lot lately. They always go to business trips or spend time with their friends. They are coming home twice a month and this doesn't bother me at all. The less I see my mother the better our relationship remains.

Olivia and Antony started coming over very often, this is delightful because they make Beatrice happy and this is all that matters. If it haven't been the best time of my life the high school this doesn't mean it shouldn't be hers.

... 08:45 pm ...

I'm sitting in the porch looking at the 3 happy friends laughing and staying by the pool. Olivia was floating lost in the water, I could tell she was high but I said nothing and Beatrice and Antony  were drinking cocktails and having fun.
     I go inside to get a glass of wine. I go to the kitchen grab a bottle of red wine and a glass. I pour a glass and drink all. I need more than one for sure. I pour another and take it with me by the pool. I took of my robe and expose my swimsuit. I felt eyes on me so I turn around. It was Beatrice of course. I didn't even have time to blink cause I hear Antony saying - ooo fuck of Bea, your so obvious!- and then the sound of a splash. My eyes wide seeing Beatrice pushed into the pool. The first thing I could think was saying  - Fuck Antony she doesn't know how to swim- and jump into the pool.
    I catch her with my arm and dragged her out. She was coughing and shaking. I turn to Antony furious.
- What the fuck? Are you children?
- I didn't know! I'm so sorry Bea. You should have told me.
- It ok. Ophelia is don't worry.
- Ok. But please guys stop doing stuff like this. Take care of one and other look Olivia don't even know what is happening around her of how high is she.
- How do you...
- I know how a high looking person looks like I smoke weed to.
- How did I never noticed? Beatrice asked me.
- Because I don't smoke that much! I know how to control myself. She looks like she doesn't so you guys won't let her smoke that stuff anymore.
- Ok!
- Get her out of water and take her to bed.
- Where are you going?
- Out! I'll come later and don't disturb me!
- Ok!

... 22:05 pm ...

I entered the first bar it came in my way. I order a glass of negroni and scan the entire room. Surprisingly it was full of pretty girls there. I turn as I fell a hand on my shoulder. A pretty redhead smile and take a sit next to me.
- Hey, do I disturb you? Are you waiting for someone?
- Hey, not at all. Do you want a drink?
- A glass of mojito doesn't sound bad.
- Ok!
I tell the barman to make a mojito and another negroni. A turn back to her who was looking at me with a big smile on her face.
- So what are you doing here?
- I needed a drink I guess... I said in the most seductive way I could.
-All alone? This sounds sad.
- I'm not alone anymore...
- Your right. So what is your name?
- Ophelia Tyran!
-Ophelia Tyran? Like the low firm?
- Yes! My father loved putting my name on everything.
- That's so sweet of him.
- Your right! What's yours?
- Anastasia Stan.
- You have a adorable name Anastasia.
- Tank you Ophelia!
- How old are you? I know is not proper to ask this but you know... I don't want to find out I'm talking to a 15 year old.
- 15? She said laughing at me.
- You have a lovely laugh Anastasia...
- Thank and am 23. I can show you my ID.
- Girl, now I'm feeling like a child. I'm 20.
- How are they giving you alcohol if you're not 21?
- Well I changed my nationality a long time ago to a European country so everywhere I go tho respect their low not the American.
- This does really work?
- Yes, it does. Hardly but it does.
- Cool.
- Yea...
- Come dance with me!
- I don't dance! Sorry?
- Why?
- I don't usually dance.
- Now you do!

She took my hand dragging me to the dance floor. We started dancing first it was embarrassing but after more drinks and she started to grow on me. I was really having fun. She was getting closer and closer. Pushing herself into me. I put my hands on her waist and I surly heard her moan. Her hands started touching me to. After hard minutes of teasing each other I leaned and kissed her, she squeezed my ass and I could feel a smile on her face.
- You haven't! I said laughing softly.
- O I did!
- Fuck! Let me do more!
- You have my permission darling.
- Come with me!

I stopped a taxi who took us home. I open the door to the house and dragged her upstairs. We were laughing and kissing. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me impatiently. I pushed her away and said.
- Let's get into the room first.
- Yes!

  I dragged her into the room after I close the door I pinned her against it. I was kissing her chin, jawline, her neck. My hands were opening her dress. Hers squeezes my ass. Her moans were filling the room. I thrown her dress on the floor and she did the same with mine. Kissing and finding our way to the bed.
- I don't like this! I say as I throw away her bra.
- Me neither! She said with trembling voice.
    I suck one of her tits and another squeeze it with my hand. I go back and cover her mouth with mine as one of my hand was making it own way between her legs. I go dawn more and more with the kisses on her chest, stomach. Planting a kiss direct on her clit. Her moans becoming louder and louder.
- Please...
- Please what? I said with a smirk!
- Fuck me... fuck me please! She said through hevie breaths.
- Say it louder!
- Ophelia please, Fuck me, fuck me please!

  I circled my tongue on her clit and I felt her hands clench in my hair. So I went harder so her moans grew louder. I was making sure Beatrice hears everything. I torture her the way she tortured me with that motherfucker.
  I inserted a finger into her swinging in and out and going faster and harder her moans were filling the room.
  I closed my eyes talking deep breaths while pleasuring her. I could still smell Beatrice perfume everywhere. I'm mad because even now I was thinking about her. Wanting her to be here. I wanted to taste her, to feel her soft skin. I kept my eyes closed and imagined it was she. With a hand I was touching her and with the other was touching myself. I was in a trance until a heard...
- I'm cumming...
- Cum for me baby! Do it!