Chapter 10

... 11:29 pm ...

  I found myself growing more impatient waiting for the girls to get ready. I was hearing giggles and laughing upstairs but I couldn't find the power to go there so I just stood in the living room leaning on the side of the couch inspecting the ceiling again and again. I could see Anastasia was checking me out shamelessly and I smile grew on my face. Making her laugh also.
I was wearing a black short thigh dress who showed some cleveage and exposed good part of my thighs. My hair was straight more than me for sure. And my favourite Cartier watch was in it place on my wrist.
- How can you get ready so fast and look so good at the same time? Anastasia said with a smirk covering her face as she looked at me from head to toe. Making my ego grow bigger.
- What can I say Mother Nature enjoyed creating me. To seek revenge for the mortals...
- Fuck you!
- You already did! I said smirking when Anastasia' face became pale.
- Let's not talk about that anymore!
- If it makes you feel better than I shall stop.
- Thank you!

Our eyes went up watching Olivia and Beatrice coming closer to us. As soon as my eyes landed on Beatrice I felt a node in my throat. I froze in place looking at her. She was wearing a thigh mini skirt and when I say mini I mean very mini. With only a smal corset who was matching her high heels. The sound of Anastasia's voice brought me up from my little world.
- Girls you look very good! Anastasia said as her eyes wouldn't leave Olivia. Like they were glued to her.
- Are you serious? Beatrice go change, you're not going anywhere dressed like that!
- Are you mad? I'm not changing shit. Now let's go!
- Beatrice, go change now!
- Fuck this, you are not my mother to tell me how to dress like, so keep your fucking opinions to yourself.
- If you don't change, you're not my responsibility tonight. I anything happens I will stay, watch and do nothing about it.
- Good, sound like a brake to me!
- Fine!

We all go outside and watch me as I open the garage doors to reveal an old green convertible Mercedes. Anastasia's eyes wide at the image of the car.
- I thought you wanted to drink... Anastasia said while inspecting every inch of the car.
- Now I don't and It's much safe if one of us remain sober. And I don't trust New York taxis...
- You're right! Olivia says as she take her seat in the back with Beatrice leaving Anastasia in the passenger seat next to me.
- You never used this car before... Beatrice says looking at me with stone cold face but I could see her eyes sparkle with excitement and rage at the same time.
- Well it was my father's and I don't allowed anyone to drive it. And I think is the time to give it some movement.  I said with a smirk on my face moving my eyes to Anastasia and placing my hand on her leg.

The row was long and full of music and laughter from the girls. And my mind was still wrapped around Beatrice strange behaviour. She never acted like this before. She really needs to be put in her place. What was she thinking I would say seeing her in that outfit?
I makes me so angry right now, I could brake the steering wheel. My knuckles were already white from the pressure I was keeping on it.

Anastasia saw and took my hand and intertwine it with hers. Getting of course a reaction from Olivia followed by Beatrice.
I knew they didn't like it. But it was good to see that Beatrice was getting angry by it and I wasn't the only one crazy.

...12:40 pm ...

   We made our way to the bar through the crowded room. The music was to loud for my taste but the girls loved it.  I take a sit at the bar a little bit farther than the girls who were taking the third round of shots already.
   Beatrice didn't dared to take her eyes of me, she was so obvious but she wanted me to know that. She wanted me to keep looking at her, to make me mad by every second that passed.
   I look up to see the bartender who was shamelessly checking me out. She comes closer to me and hands me a tissue with something written on. I took a glance to see a phone number. A smirk appears on my face as I see the bartender girl all blushing.
     I rise a brow when the smile on her face fades away and I felt a hand on my back. A very familiar perfume invades around me. I turn my head to face Beatrice who was really, really close. I felt her hand moving to my neck keeping thigh grip on it and my insides turned upside down under her touch.  She stared at me wanting to say something, thinking her words. I could smell the alcohol strong essence coming from her mouth, if it was someone else I would've thought it was gross but coming from her it felt addictive. Her gaze directed to my lips watching as I bite my lower lip. I didn't tough she would say something but she did and her words rise my nerves from the dead.
- I see you really like the slut role, fucking one, flirting with other...
- Excuse me?
- You heard me, I said you like to go from flower to flower...
- Are you jealous or something?
- Me jealous? On what?
- Really?

I got up, took Beatrice's hand and dragged her outside. It was raining like crazy but I was far from carrying about it. I pinned Beatrice to the cold wall with my hands resting on the sides of her head. I got closer and closer until I could feel her breath on my cheek. I felt so relieved seeing that I also have an effect on her exactly the way she had on me. Seeing the way her chest started going up and down faster gave me courage I never felt. I cupped her face with my hands, rubbing her cheek with my thumb. Spreading goosebumps all over her body.
Her gaze stopping on my lips once again. She wetted her lips and moved her eyes back to meet mine.
- Are you jealous it wasn't you?
- you think to highly of yourself! She said trying to not sound the way she was feeling.
- Really? Because I think only about you. That was all I could say, I needed to play that card, I couldn't resist any more. Even that I didn't want to say it out loud I wanted her, I crave everything she owns, everything she is.
- What?
- I think of you asleep and awake. I said through heavy breaths. I couldn't breathe anymore. The rain was cold and got us soaked but I couldn't care less.
- I... she tried to speak but she was to stunned by my words and all the tension between us. And for a moment I saw something in her eyes. I couldn't say that it was fear or disgust and that broke me, broke something in me that I didn't know it could be broken.
- Say you don't think the same! Say you don't want me! Say it and I'll leave you alone.
- I don't! She said and I felt Lionel the world ripped apart. I felt like the sky had fell on my head.