Chapter 14

I don't know if I was mad that her father interrupted my breakfast or that she fucking pushed me into the closet. I stood there listening to the loud foot steps of her father banging on the floor.

" What were you doing baby? Are you feeling well? You look a little pale and sweaty!" He said and a chuckle almost escaped my lips.
" No father, I am just in thoughts!" She said still with trembling voice that made my smile go wide.
" Look, last night I was a bit hard with Ophelia and I wanted to apologise to her, I can't find her! Do you know where she might be?" I rolled my eyes at his words.
"I am sure I heard her door in the morning she surely is running like every morning." She said with her sweet voice. God, her voice makes me want her all day and night.

" Hey, I want you to know that I know you like her, I see the way you look at her, and if you are sure she is who you truly want..."
"Father cand we not discuss this now?" She said a little embarrassed by her father remarks.

" No baby, because I don't want you broken, that Zach is no good for you and from him to Ophelia is a huge level upgrade, she is indeed a woman who can make you succeed in life."

"I never noticed that you have such a good opinion about her, I thought you didn't care... I know she is here most of the time and this makes you think she is responsible of me but I can take care of myself!"

" I know darling, you are here taking care of each other, you aren't the only one with demons and she might have more than you." What does he mean? He has no right to speak about my demons, he knows nothing.

Standing here drives me crazy, who the fuck does he think he is speaking about me like he knows me.

I stood there a period of time that felt like years. I am an independent person, I don't appreciate when someone beneath me starts giving opinions when they have no rights.

He believes he knows how much i suffered all alone sent away by my own mother. With no one by my side to teach me what is good in the world and what I should not do. I learned that myself by being burnt again and again. Being left alone like an old letter in a bottle washed away by the wave. With no direction or lost in her own fears and inner struggles. With the suffering of mourning my father alone from far away, where I couldn't feel him close.

I heard the door close. He left. I stepped out and watched my dear love. her face was embarrassed by his father's presumptions about me. She was looking at the floor as if she was ashamed to look me in the eyes.

"I am sorry Ophelia for what he said, he had no right to give opinions about you..." I stepped closer to her lifting her head up with my finger under her chin. She still haven't looked into my eyes.

"His words means nothing to me, the only thing that matters is you and only you. You should never be ashamed of me, I don't judge you for your father's words." She nodded but I still haven't met her eyes. "Look at me Beatrice!" I said and my voice never sounded this demanding.

   She finally looked at me, I smiled at her and she copied the reaction. I leaned and kissed her lips softly. We barely touched but the heat of her breath gave me goosebumps all over my body.

  "Octavia, please fix me!" She said in almost a whisper but I could hear it clearly. I scoffed at her pleading. She wanted something impossible, something that I personally can't do. Because no one is truly full.

"I can't fix you when I am more broken than you, but The only thing I can do is taking care of you so you could be able to drive away what does not give you peace" I placed a strand of hair behind her ear as I was admiring her big baby eyes. It was melting me all these sentimentality.

"So where were we?" I looked her head to toe and she bit her lip. I pushed her back onto the bed crawling between her legs. I pulled her shirt over her head exposing her breast that softened in the meantime. I drew their outline with my tongue not breaking the eye contact.

  Her mouth released sweet moans as I was making my way down on her biting on her thigh and she threw her head back. I pressed my tongue on her core driving her onto the twisted roads of pleasure and desire. The heat of her body burnt my cold skin. Her whimpers composed the kind of song I could listen my whole life and not get tired of.

Sounds exactly like an alignment of angels at the heaven gates. The kind of song that it takes you up to the heavens and casts you into the depths of hell. Jumping like the cube from geometry dash.

  In that moment I knew that this girl will be my downfall. Because I would examine every inch of her soul and never feel like I know it enough. This feeling is so intense that it makes my head spin around like a bee around a beautiful flower.

    And like the goods were mad at me for exploring the the heights of pleasure they disrupted me once more. The knock at the door fulfilling the room once more. I got up annoyed from my position and threw back bea's shirt for her to dress.

"Here we go again!" I said taking back my place into the closet like the intruder I should have been...