Chapter 9

It was a colder night than usually. I was watching the stars through the windows. I felt turmented by the quietness of this house. The wind was giving me goosebumps all over my skin who was covered only by a short black satin robe.

It felt so odd, everything, the silent, the coldness, the room felt tighter than ever. Not even the stars were shining like they did once.
The moon was to busy flirting with the sun to turn around and shine before my eyes...

I hear a knock at the door and turn to face it. My body freezes even though my blood boils. I see Beatrice in the doorstep looking at me. Not at me, though me exactly. She was wearing only lingerie. I get breathless as she comes more closer and closer to me. I wanted to say something but all the words were stuck in my throat.

She looked at me like I was everything she needed, the air she breathed, the water she drank, the prey she hunts. With her hand she took a strand of hair and tucked it behind my ear. Her thumb was rubbing my cheek.
- What are you doing here? I said with a trembling voice.
- You really thought that you could fool me. Trying to make me jealous.
- I needed to try!
- You really need to understand something, you are mine. This is mine! She says as she passes her hands on my body, on my thighs, my stomach, my breasts, and all over my body!
- Why are you torturing me?
- I want you, don't you want me?
- If I say this out loud every thing is going to change.
- I want to feel your hands on my body, squeezing my ass, your teeth biting my nipples. Ophelia I want you to touch me, feel how wet I am right now, just for you!
- We are playing with fire Beatrice!
- I like the way you say my name. I'll love to hear you moan it.
- Fuck...
- Yes! Fuck... fuck me! I crave for your taste, every moment, every breath...
- If we're doing this there's no going back!
- I shall take that risk!
- I want to fuck you...
- Tell me how bad?
- Very, very bad...
- Really?
- I want to tear apart your lingerie so I can taste every inch of you. I want you to scream my name so event the neighbours could hear how good you feel with your legs on my shoulders.
- You turn me on so bad right now.
- Then let me touch you...

She took my hand and placed it on her stomach. My hand passes dawn and tear the panties she was wearing. I look up at her and saw a big smirk on her face. I placed another hand on the back of her neck pulling her closer, kissing her  intently. She kissed me back with the same desire. Letting me taste her delicious sense, her tongue was dancing with mine, we weren't fighting for dominance we were just enjoying one another. I lift her up, felling her legs wrapping around my waist and her arm keeping tight grip on my neck.

  I heard her moan as I bite her lower lip. That sound was music to my ears. I placed her onto the bed taking one more look before kissing her again. Going dawn to her neck, her moans becoming louder as I hit a soft spot under her ear. I brake her bra apart revealing her gorgeous breasts. I take a look at her entirely and a smile appears on my face.

- You are so beautiful!

Her hands pull me closer to her back again. Circling with my tongue on her nipple. Letting me enjoy her moaning. I trail kisses on her stomach going down placing myself between her legs kissing her inner thighs coming closer to her core. She tangles her hands in my hair pulling me closer into her. I place a kiss on her pussy and her back arched instantly throwing her head back. I pressed my tongue against her and started eating her out.
- Yeeeeees, yes right there Ophelia!

With my hands on her thighs I pull her more into my tongue fucking her with it keeping  visual contact with her as she struggles to breathe.
- Good please this feels so good...
- There is no god here, you are at my mercy baby!
- Go harder!
- You are so wet, you're like a dream!
- You made me like this!

I insert a finger into her wet core swinging back and forth watching her squeeze her own breasts with her hands as I go faster, I add one more as she spread her legs wider for me. Her moans, her taste, her body was so divine I could swear in that moment she was no human. I feel her getting tighter around my fingers and I knew she'l Finnish soon.
- Baby....
- Yes I know!
- Just keep going!
- Cum for me beautiful!

I felt everything starting to shake around me. And then everything shaded away. I started breathing faster as I opened my eyes. It was light. I see Anastasia looking at me and laughing like crazy. I look around through the room. I didn't get what was happening in that moment.
- Fuck, you really head a sex dream!
- What?
- You should have heard yourself!
- Fuck!
- You are speaking in sleep!
- What?
- Yes! You said Oww, owww, let me fuck you, I want to fuck you so bad!
- Fuck you!
- You already did!
-What time is it?
-Amm, 09:12 p.m.
- I think I need a drink!
- Then let's go out!
- Sound good to me!
- Let's take the girls, so we hit to birds with one stone...
- Yea, let's doo that!
- Was the dream about who I think it is?
- Get out!
- I was just curious...
- Then don't be!