Chapter 6

I was breathless seeing Beatrice in my doorstep only in her nightgown exposing entirely her body. She was playing with her hands and staring at me with her wide gorgeous green eyes.
- Yes? I said trying to put myself together.
- Ophelia? She said with a soft voice that melted my soul...
- Did something happen?
- I... I had a nightmare, and I don't feel well. May I stay here with you for the night?
- Fuck no!
- Why?
-  I mean go get changed and then you may come...
- Get changed?
- Yes!
What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm so ashamed of myself for reacting like this. I fell like a horny teenager...

She take a look at her nightgown and then at me. I was struggling breathing and looking at her without checking on her. A smile appeared on her face as she stuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

- Does this turn you on?
- what? No!
- Really?
- What the fuck is wrong with you this evening?
- You are the one staring at me!
- You are the one staying half naked in my doorstep.
- So does this turn you on?
- Fuck yes! Now go get changed!
- You are very demanding, I like it!
- Go change... now!
- Of course ma'am!

After a couple of minutes she comes back dressed in a black shirt with a black pair of shorts. Or I was still turned on or she looked sexier in fucking pyjamas. She come and throw herself on the bed right next to me.
- Your left hand look terrible!
- This happens when you punch someone like that.
- You shouldn't have to...
- why you look amazing even with that? Realising that I said out loud my inner thoughts
- Me? Girl you are the gorgeous one. I look at you all the time and even when you are sweaty after gym you look so good. She said and I could fell butterflies in my stomach.
- Look I'll say it again. You will not going to see Zach again.
- What?
- You heard me, he is no good.
- But...
- No but, please do it for me!
- For you?
- For me!
- What do I get in return?
- What do you want?
- you are going to be my personal driver!
- Really?
- Yep!
- Fine!
- Ok!
- get some sleep!
- Oky doky!

- No but, please do it for me!- For you?- For me!- What do I get in return?- What do you want?- you are going to be my personal driver!- Really?- Yep!- Fine!- Ok!- get some sleep! - Oky doky!

... 7:00 ...     

  I open my eyes wide when the alarm starts ringing so loud. I couldn't even move and Ophelia stopped it. So I closed my eyes again. I haven't slept like this in years. The smell of coconut is filling my lungs.
I feel a worm hand playing with my hair.
I open my eyes when I realise somehow I'm in Ophelia's arms. My head is resting on her chest and my hand around her waist. She is staying with her eyes closed and just playing with my hair.
- Now you are the one staring... she says and open her gorgeous blue eyes to look at me with a smirk on her face.
- No I am not.
- You should get ready for school.
- I know but you are so comfortable...
- Are you hungry?
- No.
- Then we'll pick up some coffee on the road.
- Good. We are going to pickup some friends of mine if you are ok with it.
- Yea sure, no problem.

I get out of bed and go to my room to dress myself. I take a button up shirt that I cover with a cream sweater and a pair of light blue mom jeans with a pair of new balances 550.  I take a seat in my chair and text my friend group.

Bea: Morning mates!
Olivia: Good morning
Antony: Sup guys?
Bea: She is driving us to school!
Antony: Who?
Olivia: No way, we are finally meeting her.
Antony: Ow... "the she" is our driver today? Fuck this is going to be fun to watch.
Olivia: Girl what happened last night with the party? I couldn't make it but I heard Zach got beaten up really bad by some dudes...
Bea: Dudes? Hell No! She did it!
Antony: No way. :))  I already respect that woman.
Olivia: Does he did it again? He promised that he would never do that again.
Bea: I was a fool to believe that...   And you have no idea what lecture She kept me after...
Antony: Sorry girl but you deserve it.
Olivia: He's right!

... 7:28 ...

I get my bag and go outside. Ophelia was waiting me by the car playing with her keys.
I still can't get it how she can look so fucking splendid every time. She was dressed in a black office suit with a sexy corset underneath her blazer. Her makeup had an impeccable touch wit that dark red lipstick. My feet get soften only by looking at her. What was this woman doing to me? She was driving me mad.

We've got in her car who was amazing. A Mercedes G-class full black. Who doesn't know will tell that she's a mafia boss.
I turned on the radio and looked at her. Good she was marvellous...
- Stop staring at me, I can't focus on the road.
- How cans you know when I look at you?
- I can feel your eyes on me...
After a couple of streets we parked close to a coffee shop. She went to buy coffee for us and I remain to meet my mates.
As I see them getting closer I waved at them. I hugged them tightly like I haven't seen them in years.
- This is her car? Antony said with a smirk on his face.
- If you're telling me that a black suited gorgeous woman will come and unlock this car I will faint.
- ammm... I said as I pointed to Ophelia who was coming back with the drinks.
- Fuck, I thought you were exaggerating. That is your fucking stepsister?
- I think I'm in love... Antony said with a big smile and we started laughing.
- What is so funny in the morning? Ophelia said with a stone face.
- Ow, mates, this is Ophelia my stepsister. And Ophelia this are my friends, Antony and Olivia.
- Nice to meet you guys. She said shaking hands with them.
- Are we going or not? Olivia said as she hit Antony playfully for staring.
- Of course! Olivia said as she opens de car and we all get in.

... 07:45 ...
- Soo... after school are we going to the mall for some shopping? Olivia asked while she was scrolling through instagram.
- Yea, sounds fun! Antony said looking at Olivia like she was the only one in the world. Are you coming with us Bea!
- Amma, Im so sorry guys tonight Ophelia and I are preparing dinner for our parents.
I said and Ophelia eyes went wide. She knew I was lying. She pull of the road and excuse herself to take a call. And my phone immediately ringed.

Ophelia: Sins when, we are making dinner?
Bea: Come one play with me. They are into each other and I am feeling like the third wheel.
Ophelia: Ow, fine but you owe me this.
Bea: You are the best person!