Chapter 13

The morning comes as the sunt begins to rise and fill the room with light. I tried to move as I fell two arms wrapped around my body. The strong scent of coconut filled my nose. I turned to face Ophelia just to see her already looking at me with a smile on her face.
She looked so beautiful, all ravished in my bed. She leans and kiss my shoulder through my T-shirt sending shivers through my heart.
- Good morning! I said feeling in cloud nine with a smile on my lips.
- Good morning little star! She said with a raspy voice and med my hart stop for a moment. All I could think was how sexy she sounded.
- Are you hungry?
- I'm starving, what a lucky day to have breakfast already prepared. She said with that raspy voice that turned me on instantly as she moved her hand above my thighs clenching my side that made me let out a whimper that made her smirk.

I watch as she positions herself above me smirking as she leans to kiss me. I crashed my lips on hers craving for her taste. She licked my bottom lip to give her access as I parted my lips and her tongue entered in my mouth.
Every time I kissed her I feel like I could fly into havens, it becomes addictive and make me want to never stop even if it means to never breathe again.
A moan escaped my mouth when I felt her cold hands under my shirt making their way to my breasts pinching my nipples between her fingers getting them hard under her touch.
I helped her get of my shirt, giving her a full view of my chest while I watched her eyes started to sparkle. Felling bold all of a sudden I spoke:
- I want you to look at me, don't take your eyes of me so I can see my reflection in your eyes while you eat me out. So this image remains in your mind every time you close your eyes. The way you make me feel under your touch.
- Don't worry baby I won't stop until I end my plate.
- I expect nothing less! After the words left my mouth her face changed to a mocking expression that made my stomach twist...
- Tell me, does your boyfriend made you this wet? She said while her hand entered my panties making circles around my clit. A loud moan left my lips the moment I felt her touch. You are literally drench!
- Don't do this now! I said breathlessly as I felt her hand speed up.
- You didn't answer my question! She said and I gasped as I felt two fingers entering me.
- No!
- Then why were you so loud? My back arched when she hit the g spot...
- Fuck Ophelia don't you dare stop!
- You won't cum, until you answer my question!  She said and all I could do is nod my head. Use your words little star, I want to hear your voice.
- I wanted you to hear me! I said it like my life depended on it. Fuck, fuck, Ophelia please don't stop! I'm so close! I said as my orgasm was building up in my lower stomach.
- Good... because your sounds are music to my ears!

My legs started shaking and my back arched more into her. My nails dig deeper into her back as my orgasm came into waves. All I could see were her eyes sparkling before she smashed her lips onto mine once again. But this time she kissed me slowly and passionately. She took out her hands from my panties than places her fingers into my mouth.
- Suck them! Taste your own taste for me!

She started kissing my neck as she licked and sucked on my skin finding my sweet spot. My body burned under her touch. She licked her way down to my lower stomach positioning herself between my legs. The moment her hot breath touched my inner thighs shivers run cold through all my body.
  She looked into my eyes with her intense ocean once's, she was enjoying this. She enjoyed seeing me under her breath observing every single detail of me.
- Tell me Little star, what is it that you truly desire?  And her words felt like a dream.
- You!
- Be careful what do you wish for!

She said and her tongue pressed against my sensitive skin. A moan escaped my lips to the addictive feeling of burning pleasure. The way she danced her tongue upon my flesh made me unable to think at anything else.
- Fuck, this is perfect Ophelia, keep going!

My moaning filled the room till a knock at the door endorsed a presence behind the door.
Ophelia rolled her eyes and got up. She hands me a shirt tu put on.
- Beatrice honey we need to talk.
Our eyes widen at the voice on the other side of the door. I put the big shirt on and collected all the clothes thrown in the room. I push Ophelia into the closet right before the door opened showing my father who looked like a living ghost.
- Beatrice what were you doing here?