2

"talking"
•Parchment magic•
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
~Parseltounge~

From now on I will be referring to Harry as Hadeon or Hades, the people who call him Harry aren't good and will face Anushka's anger eventually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hadeon's PoV ~

I felt at peace as I slept but this didn't feel right whatever I was laying was too comfortable, this caused me to jump up and when I saw I was on a bed I began to freak out and panic. Uncle is actually going to kill me if catches me.

I heard a hissing sound and when I looked I saw Dusa this made me calm down, and everything started to come back to me helping me calm down, even more, ~are you okay hatching you sssounded ssscared~ I took some deep breaths and looked at her. How I wish I could speak to her.

I went to rub my face but I stopped when I saw my hands weren't as pale as before, I also felt like something was crawling on my shoulder but it wasn't Dusa as she was on the bed in front of me. I saw a mirror and made my way over to it.

My hair was a bit longer and more manageable. I would be able to put it in one and I saw that I was more tanned, even my scar was different it actually looked like I was struck by lightning. Not the fake bolt that everyone thought I drew on for attention, and my eyes were now even brighter and my freckles were I could see them even though I'm more tan. However, I could still feel all the scars on my body.

(Not my pictures)

(Not my pictures)

I felt like me and it felt great, I was no longer a freak but I felt like I was missing a part of me that might be because I didn't have my wings and horns. I stopped when I thought that they were going to take forever to grow when I realised that I would have to go back to the aunt and uncle's house, if I go back there then I'm never going to get healthy.

I started to cry when I thought about how I'm going to die if I go back there, I felt Dusa's tongue flick on my cheek and I could feel her concern. As I was taking in my surroundings I heard harsh whispering outside the door, I then heard a knock and in walked Ragnook.

"Hello Heir Potter-Black good to see you're awake. I'm glad to let you know everything was a success even removing the Horcrux and returning it to Mr Riddle. My only issue is that our healers noticed some scars and we were concerned when you entered with the bruise on your face, so they did a diagnostic test and we don't feel comfortable sending you back to your abusive aunt and uncle."

I was shocked as I didn't expect anyone to ever care "outside of the door is someone we goblins trust to help you learn the wizarding ways and will treat you right. Do you feel up to meeting her I promise you she is very nice" I nodded my head and I watched as Ragnook walked out.

Then after a few seconds the door opened and in walked a Ragnook, Griphook and a beautiful dark skinned woman, though I was scared I didn't have the best interaction with people. In the same breath I didn't feel afraid of her, she was welcoming.