13

"talking"
•Parchment magic•
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
~Parseltounge~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hadeon's PoV ~

Then Ragnook stepped forward "your titles this should be quite easy as Lord Prince's magic will help you get through all the heir and lordships you have, young one." I nodded at him then with the snap of his fingers multiple boxes appeared in the room. I was in awe as I stared at each box and the magic around them.

I focused on the boxes that I didn't notice that Ragnook was no longer in front of me, he had walked over to mum "my friend, we can also give young Hadeon the Dark family Heir ring if you wish" when I heard this it then hit how important this was. So when my eyes finally met mum's she was already smiling at me "I would love for him to wear my family ring" she said I saw the love in her eyes and I smiled back at her.

"Now this might be a bit more difficult as you still find it hard to speak, but we will let your magic be your voice." Ragnook said I nodded at him then took a deep breath the first box that was given to me but, I felt the pull of another box. So I walked in that direction the box didn't look like much but it felt like when I first went to Hogwarts, it was welcoming and made me smile, I pushed my magic and the box opened.

A/n - I apologize I'm feeling lazy so my description will be bad.

The band of the ring reminded me of nature, it looked like vines weaving together to meet in the middle, there sat a yellow stone. I put the ring on my middle finger and the ring glowed bright then a figure emerged "Hello Hadeon, I wouldn't have it any other way you deserve to wear this ring. I had said that all my riches go to my heir and when he or she comes off age then they shall become the lord or lady of my house." She was gentle but I could tell she wasn't someone to be messed with.

Then she spoke again "Hadeon you are destined for greatness always know that" Helga then looked at my mum and smiled "hello Anushka, Rowena would be so proud of you. You embody everything she ever wanted and more, not only that but have raised Hadeon well. Please find our portraits and hang them around the school again" mum then lowered her head and said as you wish. Then the ring floated towards me and I put it on.

Once the ring shrunk to my size the words 'Hufflepuff' appeared in the band making it sink in that I spoke to Helga Hufflepuff herself well I listened to her.

Time Skip ~ cause I'm lazy and sick

It felt like forever before I got to the last ring and I felt drained, I looked to the goblins who were smiling at me with a look of pride in their eyes. And for some reason that made me happier "you did well young one you are not the Lord to Houses Potter, Peverell and Merlin and heir to Houses Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Dark, Black and Lupin" I bowed my head to him in thanks, then I waved my hand •please take some money from the Potter vault for for how much time we took•

They both grinned "you learn fast don't you Lord Potter" said Griphook and I nodded at him. I then waved my hand and looked at mother •can you please blood adopt me once I'm better• mother smiled as she read what I had written. Mother walked over to me "I will explain a blood adoption to you once we get home but I would be more than happy to adopt you."

I looked to the goblins and they smiled at me "if the young heir plans to be blood adopted then we will have to redo his heir rings for the houses Ravenclaw and Dark" Ragnook said and I nodded at him as I understood "but when that time comes we will deal with it" said Griphook, I hugged mom then bowed to the goblins.

And like that we left, Uncle Severus looked at me and smiled "Hades you don't know how happy you make me, but know I will try to be a good godfather to you" I hugged him •you already are• he chuckled then we walked around, I reminded mom that I would need a wand she smiled. I kind of understood why she didn't take me since I don't talk there was no point in me having a wand.

But it seemed like everything in that school needed me to have a wand, if I'm honest I didn't even want to be in that school anymore. However, I am the heir and I wouldn't let the school fall more into the hands of a scumbag.

Anushka's PoV ~

I don't think anything can bring me down my son in wishes for me to blood adopt him, even without knowing what it truly means. I will explain to him before I go through with it and only then if he doesn't change his mind will I go through with it.

Coming out of my own thoughts, Hadeon reminded me that he needed a wand if I am being honest, I didn't see a need for one my son didn't speak and unless teachers were planning to force him to speak then his wand would just be a stick. But I could see that he truly wanted one so I led us down Knockturn Alley.

While most went to Ollivaders, his wands weren't what they use to be after the ministry got involved. Severus said that he needed more potion supplies and that he would see us another time, both Hadeon and I bowed our heads and watched him leave then we walked into a shop called A Flick of Darkness. This shop was ran by an old friend of my late husband "Anushka Dark is that really you" I smiled at the voice.

I laughed "yes it's me old friend I need you to make a wand for Hadeon my son" then it sounded like something dropped and out came the face Aiden Kneen. He looked at me confused as he knew I was made barren but he just smiled at Hadeon "what a fine wizard let me get a good look at you, hmm very difficult let me get everything" he said then walking out of the room 'mother is Dusa okay I haven't seen her' I assured him that she is fine and that I would go and get her now if he wanted.

My sweet boy shook his head as Aiden walked back with boxes floating behind him.