5

"talking"
•Parchment magic•
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
~Parseltounge~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hadeon's PoV ~

So I had told the older Slytherin's about some of my past and let's just say that they also wanted to join Draco in hunting down my relatives. I had decided that I wasn't going to stop them it felt like less of a hassle, however I was also treated like a baby by the girls.

The boys wouldn't play rough with me because they were scared of the girls and they didn't want to trigger me, but the boys would sneak me snacks that they liked. I hadn't even realized that it was helping me put on weight as I would snack in between each meal.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end because, as I was walking to the library finally I was by myself I was stopped by Ronald Weasley who had a giant smirk in his face. "The headmaster has asked me to take you to him" I tilted my head now wanting to go on my own. So I reached into my pockets and wrote on the paper.

Before willing it to find Draco I then waited but it seemed that Weasley had other plans, he went to grab me but I moved out of his way. I heard footsteps behind me and when I looked it was Draco who was looking sheepish, I narrowed my eyes at him and he smiled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry I was worried and there were rumours that Weasley was gonna attack you so I followed you" I couldn't be mad at him he was trying to protect me and I'm him following me I don't have to deal with Weasley alone. However, Weasley wasn't to happy about Draco being here "Professor Dumbledore only asked for you Harry."

I rolled my eyes "his name is Hadeon at least get that right Weasley" I already felt annoyed. I then decided to send another paper to Professor Snape as it states in the Hogwarts book if I feel uncomfortable I can bring a adult, and I trust Snape he may not like my dad but he knew my parents and is protective of us Slytherin's.

Draco looks at me confused as I transfigure the paper into a deer before letting it find who I sent it too "please teach me how to do that" Draco asked and I giggled while I nodded my head I then turn to Weasley so that he could lead me to the headmaster's office so this could be over and done with.

Weasley scoffed and led us to the office and luckily as we got there, Professor Snape was waiting for us "who sent the deer what a detailed and wonderful piece of magic" I raised my hand and I saw the confusion in his eyes but before I could show him Draco began singing my praises.

"You should've seen him it was wandless and wordless magic and he did it effortlessly, but I'm not surprised at that his magical core is really powerful" Professor Snape looked at me and I saw a hint of a smile "well done Mr Potter let's hope you keep it up, now why have you call me to the headmaster's office."

Waving my hand for my parchment I wrote •well apparently the headmaster wants to see me but I don't feel comfortable around him and I don't want to bother Anu."

Severus PoV ~

I nod my head at his reasoning, but I also find myself unbelieving about everything I have heard about the child before. All that is ever heard of him is that he was spoilt while he was kept hidden and how he had the Gryffindor ego but that isn't what I see in front of me.

I walk to the headmaster's office and say the password, I was surprised when I saw Potter wave to the gargoyle and it waved back. Though I smirked as I watch Malfoy and Potter become surprised as the gargoyle changed into a Griffon and started spinning upwards and revealing stairs.

Stepping to the side to let the students go first and I then follow them, Malfoy and Potter bowed their heads in thanks while the youngest Weasley sneered at me. I rolled my eyes and then knocked on the door when I heard enter I walked in first.