9

"talking"
•Parchment magic•
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
~Parseltounge~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Day Later ~
Severus' PoV ~

If I'm honest I never expected both Remus and Sirius to apologise, it felt like more of a possibility for the wolf but not the Black heir and I accepted it. Maybe it was the fact that I used to fine them handsome but I would never ever say that out loud, right now my priority is to keep one of my snakes safe. The first thing I wanted to do was check if he had any other injuries, even though Anushka had given me a list which I will need to look at again.

Think back to when Draco got Hadeon intro the medical wing both Madam Pomfrey and I knew nothing about the scars on his neck, and it seemed like the same could be said about Anushka.

Flashback ~

While Remus was letting his magic out as Anu said something about a bond I pulled her over, she looked at me asking her eyes asking for the information Draco missed. "Anushka did you know about his neck" she looked confused after I said that, so I pointed at his neck where the bandages were viable making her gasp "No I knew nothing of them, I've never ever seen any marks before how did he hide them from me and the goblins" she muttered under her breath.

Flashback over ~

It was then I knew I had to keep an eye on Hadeon, I was in pacing around my classroom just waiting for the day to be over so I could go see Hadeon but it didn't seem like luck was on my side. "Severus I need to ask you something" I almost jumped in fright not hearing them enter, and when I turned it was Minerva I nodded for her to continue "Is he okay I don't want to bother him" I smiled at her as I knew she was worried.

"He's fine, healing is slow since he's weak but I assure you he's doing fine" she let out a sigh of relief and then nodded but she didn't leave the room which confused me so I looked at her again and I saw sadness in her eyes "Severus I have done you wrong no only as a colleague but as a teacher too, I am protective of my lions but the things that have been done to your house...." she stopped but I said nothing honestly just confused at everyone apologies the last few days "I'm sorry I will be more fair and discipline my house more" I nodded honestly speechless and I smiled.

That was until the demon twins barged into my class I wanted to be angry but when they mentioned Hadeon's name and help whilst being out of breath I got scared, I ran past them not caring about the students looking at me confused though I'm sure most knew where I was going. I heard running behind me and saw the demon twins, Draco, Blaise and Neville trying to keep up, gosh how I hate that oaf we call a principal I would've apparated to the medical wing.

Draco's Pov ~

I have probably annoyed my whole house with my constant pacing, but I was thinking of the ways I could kill not only the muggles that hurt Hades but also Ron Weasley who doesn't learn, Blaise was about to offer me an idea when he asked why I was pacing when I saw my godfather running with the Weasley twins behind him. I got scared not that I would ever admit it and followed them, when we finally got to the medical wing it felt different as in the magic was felt light but I could also tell that Lady Dark's magic was gone as Ron was close to Hades way too close for my liking, Uncle then turned to the twins who were panting "why did you come to me saying nothing else but Hades and help" what felt like forever before they finally caught their breath they then spoke.

"We came to visit him and when we walked in it felt different we got closer and he began shaking, we got scared and ran Snape as we know he trusts you and sees you as family" at this Uncle snaps to look at them after turning to look at Hades ad before he could ask the other twin spoke up "Yeah he really likes you and if he does then we do, not like it made a difference we always felt like you were that strict uncle that wanted the best for everyone" I smirked as this explain my uncle really well. As the twins finished talking there was a gasp from the bed and when we looked we saw that it was Hades.