1. season starts again

CHAPTER ONE season starts again !

CHAPTER ONE
season starts again !

KINSLEY knew who she was from the very beginning. since the start of only three years old she knew what she wanted. and her parents could see it. her mom wasn't very supportive on the fact that her daughter prefers to dance than to become a doctor.

but no matter how much her mom lets her down, she has one true supporter. her dad. he would always take her to her dance practice. he would buy her the clothes that she needs for dance. he would pay for the dance classes. when kinsley got older and starting going to games to cheer, who was always on the benches cheering for his daughter as he watched her cheer? micheal chung, that's who.

kinsley loves her dad with her entire heart. sometimes she wishes that her dad would get another house where it's only her and him living inside of it. positive vibes, good and healthy father and daughter relationship. not the toxic environment with her mom.

"okay, big news and huge changes so listen up!" the head cheer coach, lucy said clapping his hands together catching the attention of her cheer team.

"you're pregnant!" skylar, a brunette girl shouted. lucy glared at the younger girl. "what, you have been texting the groupchat constantly about this new man of yours."

lucy, despite her being in her early thirties, she got fairly along with her cheer squad. they had a groupchat and just like in real life, there was never a dull moment. they treated lucy like a coach but also like a friend. plus, lucy gives the best advice when it comes on friendships and relationships. she's like the wise older sister.

"isn't his name matt? who name their kid matt," stefani said before turning her head slowly over to her twin brother. the two reflecting heavily on each other. their blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. "no offense, matt."

matt is one of the two boys on the cheerleading team. besides him is noah. anyone who would look at josh would think he's a football player. he's tall, build with nothing but heavy muscles all over his body. his long curly hair almost touching his neck. his tan skin color that makes him look magical. every girl falls in love with him. unfortunate for them, noah goes for the other team.

"i'm not pregnant," lucy scoffed hugging the clipboard to her chest. "do i look pregnant?"

"no, but you're glowing." stefani said smiling at lucy.

"really thank you." lucy said smiling as well and shrugging her shoulders. everyone laughed at coach who blushed and flipped her braids over her shoulders. "anyways, the news is that we're going to be going to all of the girls basketball games. why? because i'm tired of the boys losing. seriously. i'm tired."

"the whole season?" kinsley asked groaning a little bit.

"yup! so extra hard work because we need to support our girls." lucy said. she doesn't know what happened during kinsley's first year because she only started coaching for kinsley's sophomore year. but everyone else did know.