22. bitches be bonkers

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWObitches be bonkers !

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
bitches be bonkers !

ohio state, minneapolis MN
W 105-72

CAITLIN and kinsley were having a pitty fight. inside of the locker room, an hour before the girls go and play. it didn't even start as a serious argument until caitlin said something that pissed of kinsley to her core.

"they're enemies to lovers they're meant for each other!" caitlin defended throwing on her uniform shirt.

"but she has someone who actually wants her! she should've ended with ji-hoo to begin with! sure he was still in love with the woman from his past but he willing to let go for jan-di!" kinsley shrieked picking up her pom poms. kate's mouth dropped open once she realzied what their stupid argument was about.

"there is no way." kate gasped still shocked. stefani pulled her down on the bench as her and the others were watching them. it was funny seeing kinsley and caitlin arguing over a netflix show that was shot years ago.

"first loves will always stay, kenny. if him and jan-di got together his mind would've still been stuck on his first love. no matter how much he tried. but jun-pyo on the other side, had such a big character development! he's like you." caitlin pointing out grabbing her hairbrush and started doing her ponytail.

"like me?!" kinsley gasped throwing her pom poms to the bench and crossing her arms over her chest.

"she fell first but he fell harder. i fell for you first and you fell harder. you realized that you can't live without me and just had to jump my bones." caitlin said finally doing her ponytail and putting on her headband. she crossed her arms and grinned teasingly down at kinsley. "isn that right kenny?"

"okay ladies! time to play!" coach said not letting kinsley respond to caitlin. caitlin walked away with the grin turning into a smirk. kinsley scoffed shaking her head.

"bitches be bonkers." stefani said making her face towards kinsley. the cheerleader rolled her eyes picking up her pom poms. "by the way, i'm totally on your side even if i have zero idea who you guys are talking about." stefani said grabbing her pom poms in one hand and throwing her arm around kinsley.

"thank you." kinsley said throwing her arm around stefani. the two cheerleaders brought their free arm up in their air waving their pom poms.

during the entire first half of the game all kinsley did was eye caitlin. she knew that their argument was the most stupidest one but it's still fun. kinsley was purposely not cheering for caitlin just to continue the act. caitlin only grinned and shook her head at this.