27. know its for the better

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVENknow it's for the better !

know it's for the better !

lsu, dallas TX
L 85-102

"YOU girls will always be our number one girls no matter what happens okay." kinsley said since she was the one giving them the pep talk for the last game. she was kneeling on the bench and the basketball girls were surrounding her with worried looks on their faces.

"keep your head in the game, don't overthink your actions. if you think it's the right thing communicate and do it. don't hold back. angel is a good player, i've seen her before, but don't let her get in your guys head. you guys are just as good and possibly more." kinsley said making sure to look at everyone even the freshman's who smiled at her. kinsley nodded her head and raised her eyebrows to everyone.

"try to treat this game like any of game. easy peasy, right?" kinsley said not knowing what else to say to make sure the girls nerves weren't sky rocketing. the basketball girls patted her back and ruffled her hair in a grateful away. kinsley laughed pushing them all away and stayed kneeled on the bench as her girlfriend went to stand in front of her.

"caitlin clark," kinsley said sighing deeply and putting her hands on her neck. caitlin grinned placing her own hands on kinsleys waist and stepping closer. "i will love you regardless." kinsley whispered leaning a bit forward and placing her lips on caitlin's.

people cheered as they watched the cheerleader and the tall athlete kiss. kinsley giggled pulling away and giving caitlin a kiss on the cheek.

soon the game started. the first half of the game was like watching a boxing match. in kinsley's perspective. it was back and forth between the two games. kinsley cheered the loudest for her girlfriend who was just playing wonderfully. caitlin would blow her kiss making kinsley pretending to catch it and fainted on stefani who caught her and waved her hand over her face.

gabbie and monika were just like caitlin during the third round. kinsley and stefani were accidentally making sound effects whenever gabbie, monika or caitlin did something. noah soon joined them leaving matt to stare at them. madison was also quick on the play and she glanced at her friends who were giving her heart with their hands.

but neither of them could deny how good lsu was playing. angel reese to be exact too. kinsley eyes widen and she wanted to cheer whenever angel made a basket so badly but then she remembered that she's the team they're going again. kinsley and stefani looked at each other worriedly knowing what was going to happen.

kinsley could see the way that caitlin and madison were stressing out from the fourth game. madison shook off monika who tried to calm her down but the british women was too deep into her head and wanting to win that she wouldn't listen to anyone. caitlin was the same way.