5. change of feelings

CHAPTER FIVE change of feelings !

CHAPTER FIVE
change of feelings !

oregon state, portland OR
W 73-59

THE girls have had four more games after SU. they only had one lose but the rest were good. kinsley and the rest of the cheerleaders haven't seen the basketball players for five total days. the basketball women were too busy practicing and lucy was teaching her cheerleaders a new routine.

the day before the oregon game, both teams had a travel day. kinsley was dreading travel day. she hates it so much because lucy loves getting up at the crack of dawn to make sure that they don't miss their flights. she even convinced the girls basketball coach to get up at the same time.

"here," stefani said letting out a yawn as she passed each of them a cup of coffee. kinsley shook her head standing up, grabbing her wallet and going to one of the stores. kinsley was rubbing her eyes standing in line. she was dozing off that she tilted to the side and almost fell but someone grabbed her.

"didn't know you needed a babysitter kenny." caitlin said putting her hand on kinsley's back. kinsley didn't really care since she was holding her up. also she was half asleep and wasn't thinking straight. yeah. kinsley ignored her and took a step forward.

"hey, can i get an ice coffee and a cake pop, please." kinsley said before turning over to caitlin, "she'll have a black coffee and a burnt sandwich."

the man behind the counter raised his eyebrows at caitlin. "i sure do love my burnt sandwich." caitlin said wrapping her arm around kinsley waist. kinsley's eyes twitched and payed for the food. when kinsley walked away from caitlin, the taller girl took out her wallet and got a twenty dollar bill.

caitlin walked back to kinsley and slipped those twenty inside of her back pocket. kinsley waited patiently for her order on the tall table. caitlin laughed when kinsley dropped her head down to the table.

when they called her name, the cheerleader didn't budge causing caitlin to roll her eyes and go over to grab the food. "kenny here." caitlin said shaking her awake. kinsley woke up and her eyes widen at her drink.

caitlin took out the cake pop and was going to hand it to kinsley but then took a bite out of it. "i'm going to kill you." kinsley said the second that caitlin hummed and took another bite. kinsley picked up her black coffee and took the lid off about to throw it at her but caitlin laughed and grabbed it.

"mhm, so good. thank you, kenny." caitlin said patting her head, grabbing her coffee and sandwich walking away. kinsley squinted and in an instant walked back to the guy and asked for an ice cup of water. the man gave it to her.