16. once upon a december

CHAPTER SIXTEEN once upon a december !

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
once upon a december !

     DECEMBER flew by in an instant. kinsley swears that she closed her eyes and the next second she opened them and it was already december 23rd. two games have gone by within those days and iowas women basketball team has won them all.

but kinsley was stressing. not about the games. about the fact that she hasn't gotten any presents. everyone was off with their family for the holidays and they were going to do their own friends christmas on december 26 which is when everyone comes back because two days later there's a game.

"i'm sure whatever you get them they'll love." micheal said. he hasn't left kinsley or stefani. he slowly became their third roommate and neither of them cared. they loved having michal there but the older men was starting to look for apartments to move in. he didn't want to go back to minnesota where he was away from kinsley and was living with someone who he doesn't love.

"as long as it's from the heart." kinsley looked up from her list of what to buy and up to her dads new girlfriend. meredith. she loves the woman. over the short period of time that kinsley had gotten to know the woman, kinsley can see that she is perfect for her dad.

"yes, and don't forget we're taking family christmas photos later today." micheal said leaning against the counter. kinsley groaned throwing herself back on the couch and continued on writing down. she had a column for each name of her friends. so far she only had madison her gift but her gift isn't an object.

kinsley threw the clipboard to the side and decided to take a small nap in the mean time. micheal and meredith shared a grin as they knew what was going to happen later on the day. kinsley's nap turned out to be three hours on the couch.

when kinsley woke up she woke up with droll down her mouth, her body half on the couch. the blanket that was on her suffocating her and her entire body felt hot. that's how you know you took a good nap.

kinsley