7. paige bueckers

CHAPTER SEVEN paige bueckers !

CHAPTER SEVEN
paige bueckers !

connecticut, portland OR
L 79-86

     "YOU have no idea how much social media frustrates me kinsley. it's like, one minute we're fine and we're flirting and then the next it's like something clicks in her mind an we're just friends." one of kinsley's good friends, spencer fudd, said. they met up inside of a pizza place a few hours before the game vs uconn. which is where spencer is from.

kinsley told spencer all about the recent things with caitlin and spencer was telling her about paige bueckers. unlike kinsley and caitlin, spencer and paige actually have something going for them. but due to the media, they're forced to keep it a secret.

"i know that she's probably just scared that someone will catch us and take a picture and post it but i hate how she's like that all the time. i can't blame her i'm like that too, but it sucks." spencer said groaning and dropping her head down to her hands covering her face.

"do you think if it was between a girl and a boy it'll be much easier?" kinsley asked as it was the only thing she was thinking about. what if paige or spencer was a boy, the media would've taken it better. sure there would still be haters but not as much as girlfriends.

"fuck yeah." spencer said with a scoff. "i wish i had a fucking dick. it'll be big too, shit."

"god i love being your friend." kinsley said with a laugh. spencer laughed as well and shrugged her shoulders.

"anyways, tell me more about you and caitlin. what's going on there?" spencer asked picking up her phone and texting paige that she'll meet up with her in a bit. kinsley sighed deeply and looked at her phone. she found it weird that there was a text message from caitlin.

"there's nothing really. i'm just trying to let go the grudge i have against her and i guess be her friend. but my friends just want me to forgive and forget when she hasn't even said sorry for what she did." kinsley said taking a bite from her pizza. her eyes kept on going down to her phone wanting to open the text from caitlin.

"open up the text message kinsley." spencer said letting out a laugh. kinsley shook her head causing spencer to roll her eyes, "come on, answer her. i have to call my sister either way. be right back." spencer said calling her sister and standing up, "yes azzi?"

kinsley threw her head back with a loud huff. kinsley picked up her phone and opened up her text message. kinsley's eyes widen and she slammed her phone back down on the table. when spencer came back with a confused look kinsley pressed her legs together and dropped her head down to her hand.