10. the new kinsley and caitlin

CHAPTER TEN the new kinsley and caitlin !

CHAPTER TEN
the new kinsley and caitlin !

SOMETHING heavy is the only thing that kinsley could feel when she first woke up. kinsley rubbed her eyes and with a soft sound coming out of her mouth she turned around on her bed. kinsley mind went blank and she was about to scream at the top of her lungs but she was frozen in place.

she looked so angelical sleeping. her arm was on top of her body which was what she felt. caitlin's head was right on her chest and if caitlin buried her head a bit deeper they would be in between kinsley's breasts. even so, kinsley could feel caitlin's breath of her bare skin.

kinsley hesitated at first before bringing her fingers up to the taller girl hair and ran her fingers through her hair. this made caitlin sigh softly and bury her head deeper to kinsley. the cheerleader breathed out a laugh as caitlin went straight back to sleep after mumbling something.

"hey, kins— woah!" stefani said loudly but kinsley threw a pillow at her face causing stefani to lower her voice. stefani slapped her hand over her mouth and looked shocked between the two.

"go away." kinsley snapped and stefani easily went out of the door. kinsley looked down making sure that caitlin was still asleep. she was. kinsley dropped her cheek down to caitlin's head and melted back down on her bed. memories from last night flooding in her mind.

"you can talk to me kenny, i know we've just became friends but i care about you. you know that right?" caitlin said moving a strand of kinsley's hair behind her ear.

"well, um, it's just that," kinsley looked down at her hands and started picking on them. caitlin noticed this and brought her larger and rougher hands on top of hers. kinsley let caitlin rub her thumb over her knuckles calming her down.

"remember the boy that i said cheated on me with a woman twice our age?" caitlin gave her a stiff nod already not liking where this was going. "well, in between the game he texted me. don't look at me like that caitlin," kinsley muttered softly as caitlin was glaring at kinsley. kinsley brought her hand up and swooped it down caitlin's face.

"i opened his text messages and he was just saying how he knows where i live, who i cheer for, he knows my friends, you. and i didn't know who he was until he said something and i realized who he was. i told him to fuck off and other stuff. i blocked him after that but he still got to me." kinsley said putting her arm on her couch and then leaning her head against her hand.

"you know kenny, i've watched enough criminal minds and riverdale to know how bury a body and make sure there is no trace left behind." caitlin said seriously making kinsley let out a small laugh through her tears. caitlin smiled at this. "i'm serious! all i need is full name, adress and boom. he'll never bother you again and i'll get the satisfaction of killing him."